Chapter one: well sh-t

Kirishima pov!

It started off as a normal day for me, ya know waking up late and having to run for my life to even get to school in time. I got to the gates my lungs longing for needed air and at this point my hair was partly unstyled. Then looking up I scanned the area looking for a certain angry ashy blonde, failing to find my target a small pout came to my face until-
I found him! My signature toothy grin came to my face before running up to him "Bakugou!!" I said in a cheery friendly tone. You see.. the problem was.. I totally had the hots for Bakugou! But I would never tell him, I mean even if I did my brains would probably be blown out!
"Get the f-ck away from me sh-tty hair." He glared my way his eyebrows furrowing downwards. I wanted to make a comment on how we basically have the same styles hair but I held back from it. The reason being was that I wanted Bakugou to at least consider me as a friend!!
"No can do Bakugou! You see I need to make sure your not lonely walking to school" I grinned once more
"We're at school you shark!" He said in a hostile tone. 'Shark?' That ones a first I though to myself
"Welll... I have to walk you to class then!" I glanced his way our eyes meeting making my stomach feel knotted up. I quickly broke the contact 'ahhh my heart was about to jump out of my chest!' I thought to myself
Bakugou didn't make another comment just did the usual "tch" and an menacing glare which I had honestly gotten used to at this point in our 'friendship'
We had made it to class both of us sitting down as a glanced his way to find his head in his desk already and his aura giving off this 'don't you even dare touch me' kind of feel. Although I couldn't really focus on that, I was more focused on how I could look at him and not get blasted away for once!
I shook my head to try and get rid of these thoughts , then spotting Denki coming my way. Once he got to my desk he pulled a chair over and leaned on my desk "I see you were drooling ehh??" He joked making me feel flustered. You see.. Denki had known how I felt about Bakugou for a looonnng time and as surprising as it sounded he hadn't told anyone.
"Oi!" I squeaked defensively in which made him smirk he then stood up "oooh the great kirishima has been mesmerized by..!" And this is why it was surprising. i grabbed his tie pulling him back down "Denki!! Be quiet!" My face was red and full of embarrassment as everyone looked our way.
Denki let out a small laugh "calm down I wasn't going to actually say anything more than that" he stuck his tongue out playfully which didn't really make me feel reassured.
I then felt an odd feeling.. as if someone was staring still.. sh-t it's Bakugou isn't it. I tensed up a bit, Denki smirked noticing "heeeyy Baku-" Denki being cut off by Bakugou "shut the f-ck up reject pikachu" he said flatly, which made me giggle a bit relaxing.
Bakugou pov
I peaked up from the desk after hearing that idiot pikachu's comment on Kirishima ticking me off then seeing those two chat Kirishima seeming relaxed around him than when he was with me which ticked me off even more. To my surprise Kirishima tensed up 'sh-t does he know I'm staring' I panicked in my head then pikachu focus directed my way and then trying to say hi in which I cut him off. Kirishima then cutely giggled- wait wtf why is he giggling? I thought a scowl coming to my face the only thing that came to my head was to stop it "you too Kirishima shut up." I stated as if I was irritated expecting him to stop.
To my surprise a complete different reaction happened.. his eyes widened slightly and the biggest brightest grin came to his face I had every seen while I just sat in utter confusion.
"You said my name!!" He was ecstatic. F-ck I messed up, oh no what am I supposed to do now.
I was about to defend myself when Aizawa sensei came in telling everyone to quit there yapping. Sh-t now Kirishima knows that I actually care. Wait what am a thinking..
Time skipero + Kiri's pov
School had finally ended and everyone had left at this point except Bakugou. Sooo.. being the person I am, who is tooootttallly not in love with him I went over to get his attention.
"Bakugouuu" I called softly and as I thought not getting a response. I tried calling again "Bakugou!!" Still no response, I tried getting his attention a few more times and failed utterly as his head hadn't moved from his desk.
Then a new idea popped into my head, I leaned over his desk coming close to his ear a gulped "Katsuki~" I called as sweetly and softly as I could.
To my surprise Bakugou shot up his face was.. tinted red!! He was embarrassed! "Sh-tty hair!" He said in a deathly way, then grabbing my tie pulling me inches from his face.
My own face turned red embarrassed by what was happening "your going to regret it if you try doing that again" he threatened making me shiver, before he let out a 'tch' letting go of my tie and making his way out his cheeks still red, and leaving me completely and utterly shocked by what had just occurred.
The only thing that came to my head in that exact moment was well sh-t...

Authors note!
Just want to thank you all for reading this (if anyone ever does lol) and the next chapter will be coming out soon! Also this is over 1000 words ;-; Thank you again
-Your fellow Walnut