Chapter six: Jealousy?

Kirishima pov:

I could feel how flushed my face was as I tried my best to keep eye contact with Bakugou. My nerves were all over the place, but I mean how could they not be when I had literally just confessed to my ashy blonde in front of me!! I stared at him waiting for a response as he grinned down at me "u-uh Bakug.." I was cut off by him pulling me close to him and grabbing the back of my neck to pull my face even closer to his, at this point just hoping he couldn't hear my heart racing. I then looked towards him with my face inches away from his and I instinctively closed my eyes. I could feel his hot breath on my lip making me want to squirm as my heart pounded even harder than it was before. I then felt my nose being pinched which made my eyes shoot open "Ow!" I squeaked seeing it was Bakugou who had done it. "Hmm trying to do these sort of things at School?" He ashy blonde boy teased and my face went red once more but this time from embarrassment. "I-I don't know what you mean!" I tried to defend myself as best as I could with my shaken up brain. He rose an eyebrow at my statement "sure you don't sh-tty hair." He scoffed before walking away from me as if the whole thing didn't happen. I stood there thinking over the whole ordeal "Does this mean Bakugou likes me?"

Bakugou pov

Once I had gotten away from Kirishima's view I leaned against the first wall I could find "sh-t.." I could feel the heat rise to my face as well as my hands making small sparks. Kirishima likes me.. and I like him.. his words and expressions he made went  through my head all the stuttering and blushing. God I nearly kissed him again.. how the h-ll am I supposed to restrain myself when he makes those kind of faces! I heard the bell ring indicating that lunch was over, then taking a deep breath in hopes to calm me down. It really didn't help much and to add to that I saw stupid Deku making his way to me. He now stood in front of me a determined expression placed on his small face "what the f-ck do you want from me sh-tty Deku." I growled which made him flinch a bit. "U-um well I was wondering if something is wrong with you and Kirishima?" He questioned me which made me furrow my eyebrows downward. "And what if there is?" I scoffed just wondering why he even cared "well I mean Kirishima has been.. acting weird.. and if you're doing anything to him I want you to stop!" He made a serious expression which just made me agitated "How about this Deku.. why don't you go shove your nose in some dog crap instead of other peoples business?" I was clearly fed up with him at this and stormed off to class. When I had gotten there I was unpleasantly surprised to find the fleas that always decided to get in my way around Kirishima. Sero was the first to notice me but just notified the others. I couldn't even see Kirishima from the three being there. I just continued making my way to my desk not even looking towards them anymore, until peeking to where I could finally see Kirishima's face with the expression of puzzlement as well as embarrassment. Kirishima has decided to leave the three behind to get to his desk, and once he sat down I shot the three a glare just so they know to stay away. I saw Kaminari sigh looking towards Kirishima before going to his desk and Sero giving a grin at him then leaving to his desk as well. Mina was the last one there but instead of going to her desk she came to me, then leaning on my desk she whispered to where Kirishima wouldn't hear the statement she made me stir "you know.. you shouldn't be so jealous... I mean Kirishima doesn't belong to you.."

Hope you enjoyed that! Alsooo.. if you're waiting for the spicy stuff don't worry that's coming soon.. hehe. Sorry for the wait once more ;; but hope it was worth it and the next chapter should be quite interesting...