Chapter four: what?!

Kirishima pov
Tears were still tears pouring down my cheeks as I looked up to see Bakugou had pulled me close into a hug. I was trembling, what was happening?! I felt Bakugou pull me closer, and then heard him mumbled into my ear, "..I'm sorry Kirishima.." I looked at him once to see his expression was soft and warm. My mouth was slightly gapped open as I stared up at him wanting to say something but not a single word slipped from my mouth. He stared at me in the eyes for a moment then breaking the contact, his eyebrows furrowing as if he was trying to think hard for the words to say. He took a deep breath "..look I don't hate you at all..it's the exact opposite...." he spoke still avoiding the eye contact. Wait, Bakugou doesn't hate me? He likes me!! My thoughts were going on a crazy rampage!
I looked down for a moment realizing that Bakugou was still holding me in the tight embrace. I could feel just how dry my eyes were from crying but I really didn't mind at this point. My thoughts were interrupted by Bakugou "Oi. You were paying attention right." He spoke back in his usual sharp tone. My head peaked up slightly from him "yes!" He replied shortly a grin coming to my face as I looked his way. To my surprise Bakugou quickly turned his head when I grinned, and his hands left my waist. It felt a little cold when he let go which I mentally pouted from that.
Bakugou looked back my way leaning close to my face "let's get you home sh-tty hair" he spoke with aggression but was some softness in the sentence. I could feel my face grow flushed and hot from how close Bakugou was so I quickly looked downwards. Bakugou stood straight up again and began walking "hurry up!" He growled back at me, which made me hurry to his side. I glanced up at him to find a small smirk on his face which of course made me smile. Bakugo and I were friends!! I mean he likes me, well not how I do.. BUT that doesn't matter he doesn't hate me!! I realized that we were already to my house a visible pout coming to my face. I looked at Bakugou smiling softly "err.. bye Bakugou.." I gave a small wave as I said it, and began walking away. To my surprise I felt Bakugou grab my hand and pull me to him "what's wrong Bakug-"  I was interpreted by Bakugou's lips smashing into mine.
Ehhhh?!!

Timeskip! Next day
I slowly made my way to class still quite confused from what had occurred yesterday.. I mean Bakugou kissed me! I had so many questions like if Bakugou likes me or if Bakugou regretted doing it? I was shot out my my thoughts by a pair of hands being placed on me, and I hardened slightly out of nerves. I looked back to see it was Aoyama. Hmm he never talks to me.. what's going on?  Aoyama looked at me with his usual v smile "Bonjour Monsieur Kirishima!" He spoke with his usual perky tone.
"Uhh hi Aoyama.." I spoke in a questioning sort of way. I looked his way to see a knowing look on his face which made me tense up a bit. He then leaned close to my ear cupping his hands over his mouth, "hm have the ways of love been at your side recently?" He stood straight once more. I took me a minute to process what he had just said, then recalling the night before and my face quickly flushing to a deep red. I looked down at the floor and could feel Aoyama's v shaped smile widen. "Ehh Monsieur Kiri-" he was cut, which made me look up to see why. Bakugou had come in between the two of us and his hand was holding Aoyama's face "F-CKING CROISSANT!" He snarled with an intimidating look. "Je n'ai rein fait..." Aoyama squeaked in French which made me raise a brow. While Bakugou was hurling insults and threats his way I thought over what Aoyama had said which made me tense slightly. I looked at Bakugou.. how do you feel about me?

Ahh sorry for the really short chapter and not uploading for awhile! I've been busy with school stuff ;; but I hope yuk enjoyed the chapter and the next one will hopefully be longer!