Chapter three: regret

Bakugou pov
After what had happened between Kirishima and I my stomach had turned completely.. I had walked back into class to see Kiri with his head down and quite a few of the extras give me dirty looks as the surrounded him. As much as I wanted to apologize I would never act on that feeling! Instead I let out a loud "tch" along with a glare which made Mina look as if she was going to beat me.
Time skip!
The day had seemed to roll on, and it had felt too quiet without Kirishima trying to talk to me through out the day. The problem was the he hadn't even looked my way!! Whenever I would even get close I would be shielded away from Kirishima by his 'support group'.
It was the end of the day and school was soon to be out, I glanced in front of me staring at the back of Kirishima's head. I regretted not responding to his question, and it kept going through my head. I scratched the desk and bit my lip knowing I could of said so many things. I mean I could of confessed. I tore the idea out of my head knowing that if I had done that I could of made things so much worst. My eyes focused back towards Kirishima's head wishing I could see his face right now..
Kirishima's pov!
I was slumped into my seat looking downwards at my hands as I fiddled with my fingers. All I wanted to do was disappear, or at least get away from all this..
The entire day felt like torture, trying not to looks Bakugou's way knowing I would probably break down if I did. I love Bakugou.. and he hates me.. I could tell my eyes were watering quickly bringing my head to the desk, just to hide my face. All my attempts to have Bakugou even see me as a friend seemed like nothing now.. He probably thinks I'm weak, which is really true.. I mean breaking down like this just how I did in middle school just proves how unmanly I am.
The tears only seemed to build up as the ideas went through my head. I rubbed my eyes to dry them trying my best not to make it obvious I was doing so.
I didn't even notice the bell ring until I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, I slowly looked up to find Kaminari, Mina, and Sero. I could tell my eyes were red and puffy, the looks they gave me were warm and calming which made me feel just a tiny bit better. Mina spoke up "Hey Kirishima.. how about we go get ice cream!" She said cheerfully her pause made me able to tell that she really was looking for the right words which was unusual for her. Kaminari pitched in "Yea! We can go to that expensive one too! Seros paying!!" He grinned and Sero looked his way "Ehh why me!" He protested which made me smile softly. They were trying their best to cheer me up, but I really feel like they shouldn't waste their time on me.
"..that's a great idea..! But I feel like I shouldn't break Sero's bank.. so you guys can go without me" my voice quivered and I tried to give a grin but it came out faltered and shaky. I hoped my excuse would make them stop worrying about me but they only gave each other concerned looks. Mina cut in "How bout we all pitch in then!" She winked. I stayed quiet for a moment staring towards the floor "I should really get home.." I looked up once more trying to give a reassuring smile again. Before they could respond I shot up from my seat, grabbing my bag and rushing out the door.
I knew I had done the wrong thing by rejecting their kindness, but I really didn't deserve it. They were always there for me and I didn't need to bring them down just because things weren't going good. It wasn't like I should drag them into my problems, I could find a way to make things better, right?
I had made it out of the building and far from the three of them. Lucky for me no one was in sight to get pulled into this. I hurried making it to the gate when a felt a pull on my arm almost making me tumble over them and to the ground. I looked up to see who had just grabbed me my my eyes widening when seeing who it was.. of course it had to be Bakugou.. at their point tears were flowing down my cheeks as I looked at Bakugou. His eyes were warm and welcoming for once, although this was probably me imagining things. The water kept flowing knowing I need to get away, I don't want them to see me like this. I was trembling and my legs felt like they were going to go out any moment. I opened my mouth to object Bakugou but instead I just closed it again clenching down, my teeth slightly bared. I prepared myself for Bakugou to tell me how much of a disappointment I was or how unmanly I am, but instead he was quiet. Just say something! Please reject me so I can get away from here.. my thoughts ran loose, so many voices seeming to talk inside my head. I squeezed my eyes shut preparing myself for whatever was coming, only to feel warm arms wrap around me and pull me close to a large, broad chest. Huh?

Thank you so much for reading!! Sorry I can't update as much as I like, as I'm in water polo. But thank you for the patience and I hope you enjoy!!