Chapter Eight: happiness

Kirishima pov

I blinked rethinking what Bakugou had just said to me, he likes me? I thought to myself. Oh my god he likes me!! I couldn't help but grin as I looked at Bakugou, all the craziness and confusion seemed to breeze off my shoulders! Bakugou opened his mouth once more "oi.. do you get it you idiot..?" His tone was warm as he spoke, making me grin wider. I didn't respond to him but from my facial expression it was quite obvious that I got it. I pulled my head down to try and hide the obvious expression, although I don't think it worked out to well speaking that Bakugou quickly tilted my face upwards towards him. My face turned red once more as Bakugou came closer to me. Wait is trying to mess with me again?- I quickly got the answer to my question when I felt rough lips press against mine. My eyes were wide as I was in utter shock oh my god!

3rd person pov ish ??

Kirishima squirmed under Bakugou's hold as the blonde quickly moved his hands to the back of Kirishima's head to secure the kiss. Kirishima breaking the contact first, his face entirely red. "B-Bakugou... we're kinda at school.." the red head boy sputtered out weakly clearly out of it from the kiss. Bakugou let out a 'tch' then as he leaned closer once more responded with "like I care.." proceeding to pull Kirishima back in to kiss him this time even more passionately then the first. The red heads eyes widened before his gaze getting hazy and his body almost melting in the blondes strong grip. Bakugou only holding Kirishima tighter and his arms slowly lowering to the bottom of Kirishimas shirt. At the same time he bit Kiris lip as a way to make him open his mouth when Kirishima squeaked, Bakugou slipped his tongue into his mouth. The blondes hands began to slide under the reds shirt as he trembled from the overwhelming passion he was receiving. Kirishima legs seemingly almost about to give out from it. "B-Bakugou.." He could barely whimper out, and to that the blondes face looked like he wanted Kirishima even more. Bakugou quickly realized if he didn't stop now he wouldn't be able to stop at all, "sh*t.." he mumbled letting go of Kirishima. The red head looked as if he wanted more which made Bakugou flinch "god.. only make that face around me okay..!" He growled. To which the flustered red heads eyes widened "w-what face am I making?!" He innocently questioned to which Bakugou just gave the usual tch and began walking off. To which Kirishima followed. Kirishima glanced at the blonde seeing the slight hint of red the dashed his cheeks which made Kirishima let out a grin. "I really do like you Bakugou.." he said softly which only made the blonde even more flustered. "I already know that sh*tty hair.." the snapped back trying to sound aggressive but it only coming out barely louder than a mumble. The two both extremely flustered at this point... but also had an incredible happiness.

Authors note:
Boy that was cheesy but uh it's been a long while and I thought I should continue updating speaking that this got so much love and so many wanted more so this is the best I can come up with for now and stay tuned for some more updates! (Tysm for all the love ;-; and I know this is short I'm sorry also sorry for spelling and grammar errors I'm tired)