Cute

[Vmin] [Fluff] [1.1k Words]

Jimin is cute, maybe, probably – okay, definitely.

Warning : Smut

///

Taehyung knew that Jimin plants bombs within the heart of cities and kill half-innocent men for a living. He also knew that the blond had bribed almost all the politicians that are within the nation, so he was more or less invincible even when he's put against the face of the law –which, of course, also results in innocent people going down the drain within the process of it.

And they haven't been together for very long, but Taehyung was observant enough to notice all the little things, too. For one, he never once misses how there's always – at least – a speck of blood on Jimin's shirt, and a little too much dirt on his shoes.

Taehyung also couldn't possibly miss the scars that his boyfriend carry on his skin– some of them just thin wounds that would probably heal completely after a week, and the rest of it deep, and seemingly permanent.

But what Taehyung knew best –above anything else – was the fact that Jimin was absolutely, unquestionably, adorable.

Jimin was cute when he had to stand on the tip of his toes just get a kiss from Taehyung. Charming, when he tried to be 'romantic' and asked Taehyung out for dinner all the while biting on a rose, so his words were muffled and he had to repeat some of his sentence. Lovely, when he said that even the world couldn't compare to what he and Taehyung had, and that spilling blood isn't so bad as long as Taehyung would stay with him.

And the blond would never admit it to the world– even if he did admit it to Taehyung once, in the softest of whispers, when they were on their third date– but he was a little bit afraid of thunder and lightnings.

"Like a child?" Taehyung would ask, and Jimin would hide his face in his hands, ears red as roses as he confirmed, in the smallest of voices, "Like a child."

Taehyung also knew, for a damn fact, that Jimin could be brash when he's drunk –spouting out his secrets, be it the ones that are personal or business-related, like they were of no worth. How, sometimes, when he had reached a certain level of intoxication, he could pull out a gun and instantly kill whoever was getting too close to him.

Not Taehyung, though. Never Taehyung.

Taehyung could get as close as he wants, and he'd be safe. Because Jimin was harmless to him– because when it comes to Taehyung, he would revert into a fluffy little man who was just truly adorable to the bones.

"Really, really, really cute."

He hears Jimin grunting below him, nails digging into the flushing skin on Taehyung's hipbones. "Am I, now?" Jimin asks, and briefly wondered about what the brunette had been thinking about, "You're just about the only person who would ever think that of me."

"That's good," Taehyung replied, still dazed, back arching at each movement that his boyfriend made, "I'd– I'd kill anyone else who does– ah," he whined at a particularly harsh thrust that Jimin made, thighs stuttering in over stimulation.

They've been at it for far longer than they'd originally planned, so it was normal for Taehyung to start spasming as a bodily response to the act. Truth was, they've gotten quite enough after the third round, but Taehyung doesn't want to get off of Jimin's lap; much less his cock –and Jimin doesn't want to lose the warmth, and the sounds that the brunette made when he's being pushed over the edge, so there's that.

Fifth round is somewhere around the corner, by the way.

"So possessive," Jimin pants, mouth hanging open at the sensation of everything – it was too much; it was all to much, and it felt so good. "You're turning me on."

Taehyung lets out a breathy laugh and smiled, all teeth and gum as he leaned down to plant kisses on his boyfriend's jawline, "That's the idea," he whispered, shivering by a bit as Jimin bucked into him at a steady pace.

As a response, Jimin made a sound that laid somewhere in between a growl and a whine –a sound that Taehyung knew for sure nobody else knew the blond could make. Taehyung's lips slides up to kiss the other's forehead, moaning and giggling against the patch of skin, sweat forming on his own forehead and dripping down until it collides with Jimin's skin.

It's a little bit gross, really, but it's also really hot, and they're too in love to care.

After a small while, Taehyung tucks his head on the crook of Jimin's neck and started to rock back on his cock, slightly trembling fingers curled tight around the blond's shoulders, "Jiminie," he calls in a weak voice, "Jiminie, please."

If Jimin had the energy, he would've took his time to tease and make the brunette beg for more – but he's not, and that could be a thing for another time. So he obeyed the implicated request almost instantly, picking up a rapid pace in less than a second.

Above him, Taehyung was a mess; already sobbing and moaning very loudly. "Close, close, Minnie– please," it came out more as a choked out whisper than it did as a coherent sentence, but Jimin won't judge because he was on a similar state; unable to form words correctly and undeniably overheated.

"Tae, Taehyung," Jimin calls just as he felt fire pooling in his gut and running through his veins, "love – I love you."

Taehyung felt as if there's a mini – wait, fuck that, humongous –volcano in his body that had erupted, showering him with lava and warming him up to the point of no return. He wraps his arms around Jimin's neck and pressed their bodies impossibly closer, and when Taehyung opened his mouth to actually whine, the shorter male had made sure to muffle it with a kiss– a slow and loving one, the one that got Taehyung melting like ice on a stove.

It doesn't really take much for them to finally fall over – they'd been hanging by the edge for far too long, after all.

Jimin came just as Taehyung did, with one last stutter of his hips, body shaking as he came inside his boyfriend, eyes watching intently as the brunette mimicked his actions, only that Taehyung came all over himself instead of inside something.

Taehyung –wild as ever –still tried to fuck himself through the orgasm, riding it it out; and Jimin let him, enjoying the over stimulation and the sight.

"I fuh– fucking love you, too," was the belated reply that the brunette gave him, his tongue too limp to form words, yet still trying, just as he fell back down against the bed and had crawled up to nuzzle his face against Jimin's side.

Jimin gave him a small giggle, "I know."

Yep, definitely cute.

///

This chapter is in need of quality. Damn, I need to step up my game.