Sex ( Set after School love)

Sabine's Pov

Me and Ezra were looking to each other eyes and i felt Ezra's hands on my breasts and look at him. Sees him looking at my upper naked and sees his cheeks turning bright pink and red mix in it. Ezzy you want me baby because am still a virgin and i want to you to take me Ezzy. You are still Sabine. I nod and said are you still a virgin Ezzy because i want to take you Ezzy and make you mine forever baby. I grab Ezra's hand and toke him to the living room and made him sit down on the couch. I close the curtains and make sure the doors were lock and disconnect the house phone. I walk back to Ezra to the living room. Ezzy give me your phone please. Wait what why Sabine ? Because i want to add my phone number on your phone and take a picture of me on your wallpaper and add it on my phone number contract.

Ezra's Pov

I give Sabine my phone and she asked me what was my password and told her its was bridger1982. Sees her take a picture of her self. Then she started typin something in my phone. What are you doing Sabine on my phone typing ? Am making a new password on your phone and the new password is I love you Sabine. Oh that nice and see Sabine put my phone on the table and sees her pull out her phone and ask me Ezzy wanna take a picture with my upper naked body baby ? I toke a photo with Sabine and she pull me into a kiss and heard her toke a photo of us kissing. Mmmmmmmm Sabine and i felt Sabine pull out of the kiss. I look at Sabine see that she puts her phone next to my phone on the table. I look at Sabine sees her stand up and goes on her knees puts her hands on my orange pants and grab my dick and squeezes it hard. It looks like someone wants to come out Ezzy baby dont you think hm ? Yea-yeah un am sorry i-if i h-have a b-boner B-bine am re-real but Sabine cut me off by pulling down my pants and underwear. Looking at my big dick and she grab my hand put it in her pants and puts it on her vagina. U-uh Sabine and looks her face sees her cheeks turning little bit pink. Ezra finger my pussy please i need to be wet before we have sex baby. I put my finger inside her pussy and i felt her pussy really wet. Sabine were you wet because you saw my dick babe ? Yeah Ezzy and am really horny for you, i need you inside me. I started to finger her slowly and gently and heard her moan loud and started to lick my tip of the dick. Ahhhh mmmmm that feels so good Sabine fuck. You like that dont you big big and feels her licking the tip of it again but all over it and slowly. F-fuck Sa-Sabine are you teasing me ahhh mmmmmmmm ahhh. I want you big and little bit wet for me to take you inside of me Ezzy baby and i will keep on doing more if you dont stop talking Ezra. Okay Sabine i will stop talking an-but she cut me off by sucking my dick and grabbing my balls and squeezing them tightly. Ohhh fuck not to hard please ahhhh fuck me shit i feel am gotta cum soon Sabine fuck ahhhhh !!

Sabine's Pov

I heard Ezra moaning so loud and he told me he was about to cum soon. I pull out of sucking his dick and i grab my breasts, looks at Ezra. Ezra you want a tite Job ? A what now Sabi- but i cut him off by putting his dick in the middle of my breasts and started going up and down with my breasts to play with his dick ( or thrust his dick idk am bad at this haha ) i heard him groan and moan really loud and i know he was getting close to cum. I went faster and rough on his dick. Sabine am gotta cum ahh on your ahh. I saw Ezra cumming and sees the his white cum going on my breasts and face. I look at him happy and says to Ezra, fuck Ezra you cum alot on my breasts and my face baby. Stick that dick in this pussy now Ezzy and take me before we do this and i need you to take this shot for your dick and so that you can cum alot more baby. Is a special thing that can make your dick cum alot more and make you cum faster then slower Ezzy. Okay Sabine and i want you so badly babe. I lay down on the couch and remove my bodysuit and panties i was naked for Ezra. I saw Ezra looking at my pussy and press his dick against my pussy teasing me. Ezra I NEED YOUR DICK IN THIS PUSSY NOW PLEASE AM BEGGING YOU BABY !!! I felt Ezra sliding his dick inside my pussy but stop and looks at me and asked are you sure Sabine do you want this ? Yes Ezra bridger i want this, take me please baby ! I felt Ezra pushing all the way in me and breaking my hymen and my pussy swallow Ezra's whole dick. Ahhh this hurts so much EZRA !!! I wrap my hands around Ezra's neck and press my naked chest against his naked chest. Ezzy this hurts so much i feel something coming out of my pussy what is it tell me please. Its blood from your hymen Sabine when i broke it when i push it babe. Ezra start pounding my pussy now and i dont feel no more pain from pussy baby. Alright Bine, lets have fun and make love babe. I felt Ezra started thrusting in and out of my pussy. Ohhhh mmmmm that it Ezzy mmm you are a big boy baby mmmm. I felt Ezra thrusting faster and harder.  Ohh Ezzy mmmmmm fuck ahhh ohhhhh, fuck me daddy ahhhh mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh. Fuck Sabine why is your pussy so tight and warm babe ? Because your dick is making me tighty and getting me warm by thrusting in and out of ahhhhhh ohhhhhh mmmmmmm ohhhhhhh fuck ahhhh mmmmm fuck me Ezra mmmmm. Sabine am gotta really soon mmmm ohhhhh ahhhhh mmmmmm. Ezra am gotta cum already am CUMMING EZZY !!! AM CUMMING SABINE !!!  I felt Ezra cumming inside my womb / pussy and it was load after load of cum inside me. Then we slowly lay down on the counch and went to sleep in love and filled with cum inside me.

6 hours later 

I woke up and saw Ezra next to me asleep peaceful and cute too. I love you Ezra bridger so much !

Hope you guys enjoy this :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!