Werewolves

Sabine's Pov

Today i wasn't feeling so good and my body hurts so much. Ahhhh i don't feel so good shit i said to myself and i kept walking down the hallway in the Ghost. I notice i wanted to throw up and i run to the bathroom and i went on my knees and i started to throw up in the toilet and i heard someone knocking on the door. Sabine are you okay, do you need help and i notice it was Hera. Am f-fine H-Hera i just d-dont fe-feel g-good ahhhh and i throw up again but more. I slowly stop throwing up and got up from my knees on the floor and went over to the sink and cleans my mouth and lips with water. I walk out of the bathroom and i went outside of the Ghost and i saw girl holding Ezra's hand and he was talking to her. Out of a sudden i saw the girl move her face closer to Ezra's face and she closes her eyes and looks like she gotta kiss my Ezra. I run to them and i push the girl away from Ezra and i grab Ezra's shirt by his collar and i pull him to me and i kiss him on the lips hard and lovely. Then i felt blaster shot on my back and i open my eyes wide and i turn around and it was the female rebel pilot with her sidearm blaster. I look at her really angry and i bark at her and i saw Ezra barks at her so angry and he starts turning to a werewolve and i slowly turned to a werewolve too and i saw the female pilot slowly back away from us and she started shooting at us and running to her Y-Wing. We dodge the blaster bolts and started running towards and we bark really angry and she climbs in the Y-Wing and starts taking off and we jump on the ship and we went to the air. I saw Ezra lift his paw and heard one of the engines being crushed and black smoke coming from the engine. I look at Ezra and i saw his eyes closed and the ship was going down fast and i climb on his back and hangs on him tightly and we went down and crash landed in a lake and i slowly move my eyes and i was in Ezra's arms and i look at him and he was carrying me. I kiss Ezra on the lips and he kisses me back on the lips sexual and lovely. I felt Ezra pull away from the kiss and gently lays me down on the ground and i notice he was looking at the crash Y-Wing and i saw he was looking the female pilot crawling and bleeding badly. He walk over to her and he picks her up and throws her to her crash Y-Wing and started punching her and kicking hard. After minutes later and i saw Ezra grabs her head and yells at her angry,  YOU DON'T EVER HURT MY MANDALORIAN AND NOW YOU ARE GOTTA DIE AND NO CARES ABOUT YOU FUCKEN SHIT !!!!!! He crakes her head by turning her head hard and throwing her dead body at the Y-Wing and he started walking back to me. I got up and i walk to him and bits his neck hard and he bits my neck hard too and we started sucking each other blood and we stop and we pull away from our necks and we smile at each other. We belong to each other forever and this bit mark we did to each other, we are in love and a couple as humans and werewolfes i said and smile at him lovely. I saw Ezra slap my ass hard and rubs it gently. We started walking somewhere nice and peace away from the dead body and the crash Y-Wing.

Ezra's Pov

I was behind Sabine and i got a good view of her ass and i stared at it. I started taking off my clothes and throwing them away while walking and looking at Sabine ass and i was really horny and i want to fuck her ass now. We arrive somewhere in peaceful area and i sit down on the ground naked and i saw Sabine taking off her clothes and she sits down next to me and she grabs my cock and starts playing it and looking at me. I smile at her and let her what she wants to do to me. I saw her get on her knees and she brings her face close to my cock and she starts sucking it really good and she put one of her hands on my leg and the ground. Mmmmmmmm ahhh Sabine urgh mmmmmm i moan and i look at her ass and i put my hand on her ass and starts rubbing her ass really good and slaps it gently and lovely. You are so good ahhh mmmmmmm fuck ahhh i moan little bit more louder. I slip one of my fingers inside of her vagina and thrust my finger in and out of her. Ahhh Ezzy mmmm she moan and went back to sucking my cock really good. I lay down on the ground and she climbs top of me while sucking my cock and put my arms around her lower part of her body and i put my arms around her ass and i bring my face on her vagina and starts licking, thrusting my tongue inside her pussy while she was sucking my cock and soon enough we had sex when we get each other really wet and ready.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from XXblueberrymuffinXX and i hope you enjoy the Chapter sis and i hope you all are have a amazing day today and love you all !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!