Squeeze them Ezzy

Ezra's Pov

I was watching the stars at Lothal and i notice Sabine working out by the trees and it look like she was doing push ups and i secretly watch work out because i can stare at her ass and her too. One time i saw her bare ass when she was pulling down her pants to clean her ass from the sweat of her work out. Her ass was so beauitful and perfect shape and skin color too. I keep on looking at Sabine working out and now she is doing boxing on a dummy and she was throwing knifes at a other dummy by her side far. Damn she is so amazing colorful Mandalorian fighter and skilled too. I look watch loving and i let the nice and hot memories i had of her in my dreams and in real life too. I still remember you when you toke off your helmet on the first day i met you Sabine and you look so beauitful and cute i said loud to myself and anyone else to hear what i said.

Sabine's Pov

When i was gotta start my mile run, i notice Ezra watching me working out. I know that he beem watching me work out. Like i ask the first time when i saw him outside when i was working out, what you doing Ezra ? i said and he says nothing just watching the beautiful stars and he blushes little bit red. Am not stupid and i know he only here to see my ass. One time i wanted to test him if he will look at something he wants. So i when i was done doing jumping jacks, i pull down my leggings down to my knees and i didn't have no underwear and i show my sweating bare ass to Ezra and i clean it with a towel and i didn't look behind me at him but later on i had a secret carmera in a bush near Ezra and recorded him watching my bare ass. Right now i see Ezra watching me and i stop working out and i walk towards him. Am gotta tell him i love him and am gotta do something sexual to me, so that he will like i said in my head while walking towards Ezra. Hey Ezra i said and i wave at him. H-h-hi Sa-Sabine he said nervous and blushing bright red. I giggle and i saw Ezra stand up scared when i walk towards him and stop next to him. I grab his hands and place them on my wraists of my body. Hold still Ezzy i said and i pull out a knife and started cutting off his orange shirt. Sabine what are you doing !? he said freaking out scared and kiss his cheek and rub it. Relax Ezzy, i want to see your chest i said lovely and sweet and keeps on cutting his shirt with the knife. I look at Ezra and he was shaking scared. I rip off his shirt and i saw his bare chest and i smile at it. I put my hands on my back and unzip my bodysuit and pull it down to my wraists. I show Ezra my breasts and i didn't have a bra on. I grab his hands from my wraists and place them on my breasts and i go really close to him and put my hands on his bare chest and i look at him. Squeeze them Ezzy, they are waiting for you i said naughtly and smile at him lovely. I felt Ezra squeezes them and i look at him. We are gotta have to fun me and him alone together i said in my head and looks at him. He looks at me back and keeps on squeeze my breasts.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from josh900 and i hope you enjoy your request my friend and have a good day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!