New Years

Sabine's Pov

I love my life so much becasue am married to amazing, strong, handsome and Jedi i love so much, Ezra Bridger. Right now we were at Lothal in our apartment and we were watching the stars together with our kids, Mira, Alex, Abby and David. Their was 10 mins for 2018 year until the new year of 2019I notice Ezra looking at me and he put his robotic hand on my cheek and rubs it gently. I smile at him lovely and kiss his right cheek. I see Mira cuddling up more on my chest and hugging me more tightly. I see Baby Abby pats Ezra's face and coos, what is my little girl ? he said happy to her and kisses her stomach. Baby Abby coos and pats his cheek happy. How many minutes until 12:00 clock Ezzy ? i said and i look at him. 5 more mins babe he said and smiles at me. I smile back at him and i got up and i say to him, am gotta get some snacks for us and the kids okay. Ok Sabine he said and hugs the kids. I went inside the house and i got the snacks from the kitchen and i felt arms around me and i turn around and it was Ezra hugging me and i hug him back tightly. Happy New Year Sabine he said and kisses me on the lips and i kiss him back on the lips. Happy New Year Ezzy i said kiss him back on the lips and pull away. I felt Ezra slap my ass with his normal arm and i smile at him. I love your ass Sabine he said and smiles at me. I know you do Ezzy i said and i put my arm around his back and press my nose against his nose.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Happy New Year Eve !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!