O N E|| January 1, 2012

5 five years AGO

Your POV

I woke Up with a bad headache not knowing what happened last night. I never mind what happened last night though. But what actually just happened last night? I look down at myself under the cover. Naked?! Seriously what has actually happened last night? I grabbed a towel, i covered myself and taught what am i gonna do?

I was in my thought when someone groaned besides me. I look to my side and see a man more like a boy at his 15+ he looks young though. Well that's better. I even can't take it if it's 60+ old man. I will totally feel disgusted.

I just saw his side face though, but he's stunning. I feel like fangirling when i feel like vomiting? I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom. "

That's not the way to the bathroom sexy (seksyi) there is.." he pointed to the other door just across the bed.

I laughed at how he pronounced the sexy more like seksyi. "Which one?.." he groaned and reply lazily. "*sigh* At the Second door..*Yawn*"

*Ughh... what have i just did? Why does my head aches this much?*

*Maybe that man knows. Why not just ask him before i finish here?*

Just then after my thoughts i heard the shower turned on. Gosh don't tell me *i mentally face palmed myself* i turn my head toward the other side of the room and saw him enjoying his shower like i'm not inside the bathroom, and there he is enjoying his shower?! This aint cool bruh..

He noticed me and just smirk. "Arghhhhhh!!!! My eyes!!" But actually he got a big junior.

"Not like you haven't seen them before." He teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"Like i have? No I haven't... maybe i have no I haven't. You stupid bratt!! I'll get you later you pokes." He smirked at me?! This shit.

"Ohh you don't remember? The first time you saw it you look hella shookt and excited you also said that daddy your–" I sush him before his mouth can speak the dirty things that I don't want to hear.

"Don't continue aish what actually happened last night?" I taught what actually happened last night though why is that my shit are sore? If you know what i meant by shit.

"Do you want to know?" Do i want to know? Maybe not...

"Maybe not i guess? But i want to know." And *bboom* he just told me how, me and him hooked up las night.

I can't believe myself. I'm disgusted by myself how can a 16 years old girl had just lost her virginity to a man who she doesn't even know? Now how am i gonna tell this to my mom. I pity myself

"You didn't even use condom?!" He nodded, shit seriously?! Now what?! I'm completely ruined. I can't believe my life is ruined by just a blink of an eye?

I quickly wore my clothes and run home. I tell my mom what has happened to me but she threw me out of the house i thought she would accept me. This is a total bullshit.

6 months has passed and i'm living with my sister Jaehee. Mom didn't know all of this though. She didn't know that i'm living with my sister. If she did she would force my sister to throw me away. Luckily my sister was there to protect me and help me, she's the only family i've got.

But not until the day that i'm gonna gave birthwill come. I will love him or maybe her with all my heart i will make him feel that he had a complete family.

It has been 6 months of my pregnancy and were about to go to an ultrasound, and guess what?

Triplets... maybe that man was kinda rough that night though we only have one round but he gave me 3 i kinda feel embarrassed to talk about that topic.

I have a job which was a callcenter agent and i have been working on a secret agent but i'm not on my duty this year i have a 1 year break...haha it's just a secret between you and me. So sush.. don't tell anyone.

3 months has passed and i'm now at the hospital room for a labor and child delivery.. at the time pass by i am now having conjunctions.. any minute by now my babies will be born... i'm going to so much pain right now.

I wish that man or we can call him their father will be the one giving birth to them so that he will feel the pain I'm feeling right now at this room. Every mother's wish is that all the father will gave birth to their child so that they could feel the pain.

It's funny to the fact that someone made you in a room and also they gave birth to you in a room. We'll maybe not all of them but most of them.

Some made them in the car and gave birth in a car? What a total shit is that? I was in my thoughts when finally the time i have been waiting for came... my water broke already and I'm now at my position. 

And so yeah at the age of 16 I delivered them Five years ago and here they are meet my 3 angels they are all boys. Look alike their mother. Hehe maybe some of their features came from their father..

~To the Present~

"Woahh.. Hyujin you are the most strongest mom i ever met. How can someone in her 16 survive all that life problems?! How to be you Hyujin?"

I chuckled at her well maybe all of them, maybe all of the single mom out their may think it's easy but no it's not. It's easy if you have your parents on your side but me? I don't i only have my sister.

"Well you just have to trust God. Believe in him and in yourself too. Also the important thing is love yourself. You know you can't achieve what you are right now if you don't believe in yourself right and if you don't love what you got right?"

To be Continued

Is Someone still Reading this book let me know by just Commenting something that can wake me from my thoughts of not continuing this story.