S I X|| Unplanned

After i know what my father had been through i was so mad, my father needs me and I'm not just gonna ignore him. I decided to ask a permission from my boss(mark the sarcasm). He doesn't deserved being called boss, all he did in his work is to fuck his bitches.

As soon as i reached the 7th floor i go straight to the CEO's office and push the door bell to inform him that i am here. Not to mention I've already been working here for almost 3 weeks.

"Come in Hyujin-ah," as i walked in he gave me a Poker face. "Ummm Boss can i request a day off?. I know that i'm only 3 weeks working here but i do really need to Have this day off only for 3 days sir." He raised his eyebrows at me. Maybe questioning why am i asking for day off.

Author's Point Of View

"And why shoud i give you that request you are asking? As I remember you didn't show your best performance to me yet." But he know for himself that Hyujin is really good at this kind of office stuff and he could not get enough of her work.

"Sir.. but my father needs me" Hyujin insisted.

"But i need you." Taehyung responded. "Come to think of it if you lost this job you don't have the money to support your family." Hyujin sighs.

"I can find another job sir so please if you don't want me to take this Day Off i'm signing out this contract now."

As Hyujin was about to walk out of his office, Taehyung Smirk and Sighs. "You don't need to be that Sensitive don't worry i'm gonna give what you are asking for. 3 days rest? Not bad, If you want i can make it 1 week rest." Taheyung smile and looked at Hyujin's face.

As soon as Taehyung let those word came out from his mouth, Hyujin face started to light up and she gave Taehyung a simple smile but beautiful. In Taehyung's Scenario, it was Hyujin's best smile so far.

"No need sir, i only need 3 or 4 days...4 days i think? Yes 4 days is enough sir. It's unfair for the other and they would think that we have an affair. I have been only working here for 3 weeks and you'll give me 1 week rest? While the other are here for almost year and you only give them 3 to 4 days off, so no thanks sir." Taehyung just sighs and look at her

" Oh and btw sir, Thank you for letting me take a rest and visit my father. I won't forget your kindness and you owe me this sir! The best boss so far." Hyujin smile is up to her ear. She was so hapy that her boss let her Take a rest.

Taehyung feel satisfied and Flustered, he was taken aback by Hyujin's words. Simple but it gave him a hard impack. This is his first time to see Hyujin's beautiful smile and he wants to see more of it, he want more from her.

Taehyung's Point of View

Woah, i didn't expect to hear that words from her. But what are you expecting? They say expect the unexpected. I didn't mean to give her what she's needing though it's just that i don't want her to resign and leave my company. It's like i'm atached to her, It is really unplanned and i didn't mean to be atached to her.

Short update my Labs😅 Yeoksi! As we can see Hyujin's power is really strong. Even her boss can't get enough of her work😂.
Let's expect more from her and expect the unexpected💜.
I purple you😘