19

Louis and Ozzy's cover of Wonderwall is interrupted by his mobile going off from his pocket.

Louis pauses the music, causing Ozzy to huff and lay down on the kitchen floor, and takes his phone out to see it's Freddie from Buzzfeed. Which, why would she be calling him? He doesn't know. But, he picks up.

"'Ello?" He greets, sitting down on the kitchen floor next to Ozzy and scratching the dog's head.

"Louis, what's up? Listen, me and the girls have a proposal for you."

"Hi, Louis!" He hears someone else yell in the background, but he can't tell who.

"Um, yeah, what's up?" He asks, looking over to Ozzy and cocking his eyebrow. Ozzy just looks up at him, waiting for Louis to scratch his head again.

"We want to throw Harry a baby shower as a video," Freddie explains, and Louis' eyebrows shoot to his hairline. "Preferably a surprise baby shower. We're heading over to the UK office in a few weeks, so we figured it'd be fun!"

"Wow," Louis grins. "I mean, yeah, sure. I work every week day except Fridays."

"Sweet! We'll see you in a few weeks!"

Harry: Hey, are you busy today?

Louis: if you count eating crisps and watching drag queens as busy

Louis: what's up love??

Harry: First, we're watching Rupaul's Drag Races together sometime.

Harry: Second, I forgot a lunch today, and I feel horrible for bothering you, but do you think you can bring something to the school for me?

Louis: course i can, harold

Louis: what's today's craving??

Harry: You're the best.

Harry: Ham and cheese sandwich with a side of crisps. Unless there's something easier.

Louis: that's perfect i'll be there soon

Harry: Thanks :)

Louis shows up to the primary school maybe a little more dressed up than usual. He counts anything that's not joggers as dressed up, okay?

He walks into the classroom the secretary directed him towards to find Harry sitting in a chair obviously meant for very small children, stickers on his face and his belly as the kids around him color and put stickers onto paper.

Louis knocks on the open door, and Harry looks up and grins. "Hiii," He greets, slowly standing up from the tiny chair as to not bump his belly on the table. Louis takes a step into the room, Harry's food in hand, and grins adoringly while Harry walks over to him.

"'Ello, love," Louis hands the white paper bag over to Harry. "Ham and cheese with crisps on the side."

"Thanks, Lou," Harry smiles, leaning forward and pecking Louis' cheek gratefully. Louis can immediately feel his face become hot as he slowly reaches up and presses his fingertips to the spot Harry's lips had been, a goofy smile growing on his lips. Harry giggles at his reaction, their little moment interrupted when one of the children walks up to Harry.

"'Scuse me?" A tiny girl with blonde hair squeaks. Harry looks down and smiles warmly at the little girl.

"What's up, Kayla?" He asks.