Epilogue [1/3]

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

Louis grins. This is his favourite part of the day. He puts his laptop bag down as Beverly runs to him, her tiny feet padding on the floor.

"Well hello, pretty girl," Louis greets, lifting her up and kissing her cheek. "I missed you."

"Daddy daddy daddyyy," Beverly giggles as Louis tickles her tummy.

"Where's Papa, Bev?" Louis asks, carrying Beverly on his hip as he walks to the kitchen. Harry is learning against the counter, a cup of tea in his hand. "Beverly, where's your Papa? All I see is this super model in our kitchen."

Harry rolls his eyes. Louis walks over to him, putting Beverly down and kissing Harry. "You look extra stunning today," Louis points out, stepping back from Harry and grinning. His smile widens at the swell of Harry's stomach. He can't believe he's the father of two (2!) kids.

"Okay, kiss ass," Harry laughs as Louis pouts. Beverly toddles over to Harry and raises her arms up.

"Papa!" She squeaks. Harry bends over to lift her up, wrinkling his nose when it strains his back a bit. "Papa kiss, Papa kiss."

"Papa kiss?" Harry grins before kissing Beverly's cheek. Beverly squeals, and Louis smiles fondly. "Oh, Lou, do you think you'll be able to make the appointment tomorrow?"

"What time's it at?" Louis asks, smiling at Beverly and her little baby dungarees. Harry had put her hair up with a little bow too. He can't believe he has a daughter this perfect, she looks like a little doll.

"Two," Harry replies. "Think we find out the gender at this one."

"Oh, shit," Louis gasps. Harry glares at him and covers Beverly's ears. "Sorry, sorry. I have a presentation at 1:30 tomorrow, I don't think I'll make it."

"Don't worry about it," Harry assures. "I don't have to find out tomorrow."

"No, it's okay," Louis twists his mouth. "Just, promise you'll call me and tell me as soon as you're done?"

"Sure," Harry grins. Louis sticks his pinky out. Harry laughs and shakes his head, linking his pinky with Louis'.

"Kick it in the net, baby," Louis says, pointing to the tiny football net Lottie had found for Beverly. Lottie's the coolest aunt, Louis has decided. He would never say that out loud, though. A war would probably break out.

Beverly runs until she's about eight centimetres from the net and kicks the ball in. Louis cheers, running over and scooping her up. "And she makes the goal! Beverly Tomlinson: the best player the Rovers has ever seen!"

Beverly giggles as Louis spins her around, kissing her cheek three times. He can see Harry watching them from the window, smiling to himself. "Okay, B, one more and then we're going in for dinner," Louis says, kicking the ball out of the net and setting Beverly down. Beverly wastes no time, toddling over to the ball and kicking it back into the net.

"Daddy, goal!" She squeaks, raising her hands in the air. Louis' eyes soften.

"Good job, princess," Louis lifts Beverly up again, blowing a raspberry into her cheek. Beverly squeals and giggles, and Louis smiles. "I bet it only takes three seconds for Papa to tell us to wash our hands."

Louis is right. He brings Beverly inside and is told to wash his hands immediately. He pouts, stomping over dramatically to the washroom with Beverly. He can hear Harry giggling behind him.

Once he and Beverly have washed their hands, Louis takes her back to the kitchen, sitting her down in her high chair. He then walks over to Harry, snaking his arms around his waist. "Hello, beautiful," He mumbles into Harry's shoulder.