30

"How's it going back there?"

"We're okay," Harry giggles, sticking his finger near Beverly's little hand. Beverly grabs onto Harry's index finger, and he grins. "Right Bev? We're having a lot of fun back here without Daddy."

"Oi!" Louis huffs, glancing into the rear view mirror to look into the backseat. Harry laughs, but he can't take his eyes off of Beverly. "You two do look very pretty back there, actually."

"Well, thank you," Harry smiles.

They arrive at their house soon enough, with Louis rushing to get out of the car so he can help Harry out of the car. "You sure you can help me and carry Bev's car seat?" Harry asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"'Course," Louis scoffs before flexing. "Check these guns."

"Christ," Harry rolls his eyes. Louis smirks before holding his hand out to help Harry get out of the car. Harry slowly climbs out, wincing.

"You okay?" Louis' smug look quickly dissolves into a worried one. Harry leans into Louis and sighs.

"Yeah," He assures. "Just hurts."

"I'm sorry," Louis kisses the top of his head. "Let's get you and Bev to the sofa, yeah?"

"Please," Harry pouts. Louis reaches into the backseat and unhooks Beverly's car seat, very slowly taking it out of the car. He lets Harry grab onto his free arm, and they (very slowly) walk towards the house.

"I'm going to go get the bags," Louis gently lowers Harry onto the sofa, frowning when Harry winces. "Do you want me to take her out of her carrier first?"

"Yes, please," Harry smiles up at Louis wearily. Louis bends over to unbuckle Beverly from the baby carrier, slowly lifting her up and handing her over to Harry. Harry smiles down at her, adjusting the tiny hat on her head. "She's so tiny."

Louis grins fondly, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead. "I'll be right back," He says softly. He steps back out of the house to grab the bags while Harry adjusts the tiny socks on Beverly's feet.

"Hi, pretty girl," He coos. "Aren't you happy to finally be home? Lottie's going to bring Ozzy back later, and Lola is upstairs. You can meet both of them! They're both gentle, I promise. I think Taylor's stopping by later, and some of Daddy's friends. Everyone's going to love you. Not as much as me and Daddy, though."

"You talking shit about me to our daughter?" Louis asks, shutting the door closed with his foot, his hands full with their bags.

"Language!" Harry gasps. "And of course not."

Louis sets the bags down by the door before walking over to the sofa. He lays down, his head in Harry's lap. "Whatever he said, he's wrong. You've got the coolest dad in the world."

"I could have told her that," Harry scoffs. Louis snorts, leaning his head up and pressing a kiss to Harry's arm, which is still holding Beverly. "She is beautiful."

"Gets it from Papa," Louis says. Harry rolls his eyes, using his free hand to run his fingers through Louis' hair. "Hey," Harry raises his eyebrow at Louis. "I love you."

Harry's face softens. "I love you too," He smiles. There's a knock on the door, and Louis pouts before standing up to get it.

"Hi, Louis, sorry for dropping in unannounced, but I need to see my niece."

"We have not even been home for five minutes, T," Harry laughs. Louis steps back to let Taylor inside, and she plops down on the couch next to Harry.

"I couldn't wait!" She huffs before grinning down at Beverly. She puts her hand on her chest. "Oh my God, H, she's beautiful."

"Thank you," Harry smiles. "Do you want to hold her?"