chapter 3:the truth

RINS POV

I wonder what's going to happen will my family change since Len moved in with me?

I thought.

Len started to walk over to me wile screaming my name "Rin Rin hey over here Rin" he kept shouting till practicly the

hole neighborhood  kept yelling at him to stop and if he didn't  they would call the cops and finally he stopped.

"Len I was going for a walk by myself"I said angerly at him,"sorry Rin "he said looking down,*sigh*"what do you want"? I asked trying to calm down, "oh nothing I uh was just uh umm seeing if you are OK"he said smiling which creepy me out a little.

"I'm OK see"I said looking at him."yup"he said hesitating. there was a quiet  akward moment for a minute in tell....

*farts* "ew Len "I said wile covering my nose"sorry I get nerves gas"he said wile he blushed from embarrassment.

LENS POV

"oh great now she won't like me"I said to myself quietly. 

I kept looking down in tell  "hey Len look"she said pointing to her right then I looked over "hey its are treehouse from when we first met"I said happily "c'mon let's go"Rin said running over there.

so I followed her.we climbed up the ladder and saw are old stuff we put in here the couch,TV,board games, and everything you would imagine.