chapter 1

The royal tutor have arrived !

The royal palace employs and dedicated to give it's young princes and princesses an exhausted education in order to prepare them for the immense responsibility of the throne this position is bestowed only upon the best and brightest educators hand selected from within the kingdom , those who are awarded this position are known as the royal tutor .

" A pleasure to meet you my princes i'm Heine Wittgenstein , from today forward , i offer my self to you " A voice with confident echoed in a giant quartz room .

Third person pov.

As the carriage's wheel rolled around in the streets of Grants Reich kingdom (Gransreich) A man sat in his seat as the horses ran . The man grabbed the letter from his bag , a letter with a royal crest on it , it said

Dear , heine Wittgenstein

I, king of Granzreich ,Victor von Granzreich, wishes to offer you the esteemed position of royal tutor , happy as i am , i was blessed with 1 princess and 6 princes . My first born son is next in line for the throne , but i can not ignore the possibility that some unexpected tragedy might be fallen . Therefore i would like to install you as royal tutor to his younger brothers . I asked that you groomed them for the throne sharpened their courtly etiquette. Burdens of royal leaderships are great, But i feel that my sons are unfit for king ship , in order to prevent asperity in their progress , it is vital that they recieve equal attention and instructions from a single source ,
you Heine Wittgenstein

The carriage came to a stop infront of a giant steel gate surrounding a marvelous castle .

' the Weiss Burg palace , the Gransreich's royal family's palace , i've finally arrived , from today on forward , to me this is the first step '
   the man sat as he ventured his way to the palace gate only to be stopped by two palace guards .

" Stop right there , boy ! " a man yelled as another one caged him in his arms. "....... boy ? Who is that ? " the man turned around to look for a " boy " as they said . " You it's you , you cannot go inside the palace " the guard pointed to a short man with red hair . " Thanks but i can manage , i have the documents from the king allowing me passage " the man said as he took out some neat , uncrumpled paper from his bag , in his left hand . " if you haven't heard of me , i am the new royal tutor " the man said truthfully . They were indeed waiting for a new royal tutor .

"I get it you are the royal tutor's son ! "
" aww , daddy little assistance "
" we get it let's go to your papa " the guard rambles
Even though he's a grown adult , he pouted as they left to look for his non existence father .

" My , heine you're running late " an elderly woman walks elegantly to the gate . As soon as the soft voice was heard , " My Queen " the guard and Heine immediately bows to the woman now known as the queen .
" Oh my you're here , Mr. Heine " the queen turned to greet the short man . " let's go inside i shall escort you " she countinued .
" M-mmr . H-heine su-urely " the guard stuttered . " i will say it again , i am the newly approved royal tutor , i may look like a child " heine said " I am a fully grown adult "

the queen and Heine walked in the halls of Gransreich castle . " i'm sorry about that they were quiet rude for saying that " the queen apologised . " please don't mind me, for i am often mistaken for a child " Heine said understandingly, he was mistaken for a child because of his height eventhough he speaks as a true gentleman .
" in any case , this time his majesty sent me a direct letter , i was very suprised " Heine said as he was climbing the polished quarts stair " inviting me , a mere commoner , to the royal family as a royal tutor . " he countinued . " oh , please don't be modest , i have heard from the king himself  , of how great of an educator you are ." The queen gently smiled.
" please , treat the princes fairly !" The queen asked . " actually the last tutor decided to quit on his first day , we never knew why though , strange... . " the queen explained . " mind me for asking , but if there will be problem with the princes ?" Heine asked . " oh , no they are practically angels . The tutors must have found out that there is nothing more to teach , i'm sure ".

'Oh my love of a grandmother is greatly blinding her . I feel like something troublesome will happen . I would like to see my duties here . As a professional teacher , i am sure i can educate them properly , no matter what kind of princes they are !'

They came to a stop on a beautifully carved , white door . " we are here , the princes wating for you here . " the queen said as the guards opened the door .

Heine pov .

It was a dimly litted room with 5 silhouette figures infront of a closed curtains ." Good to meet you my princes My name is Heine Wittgenstein , as of today i am your royal tutor " i introduced myself .

It was then the curtain were opened , blinded by the sudden light , i closed my eyes and opened again to see 5 smiling princes .
"Nice to meet you Heine Wittgenstein"
The princes greeted in sync

' such nobility and integrity  so these are the prince . What is this beauty a perfect prince , it is as if they have stepped out of a painting . '

"I sincerely welcome you sir ....

Is that what you thought i'd say

.... huh?

"I'll tell you now i don't want you here , father has instructed you to be our teacher  , i assume , you are nothing but a peasent .
I am Leonhart von Glanzreich the fifth prince of the Glanreich family . "

He is beautiful but he is extremely proud whenever he opens up his mouth . Proud as Everest.
....  The proud everest prince
Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and swinged me around in an rather uncomfortable position .

" hey teach , are you really an adult ? Uwa your so light and small I have seen babies bigger that you ." The young man who was swinging me asked .
"Oi ! Licht i wasn't done talking !" Rather a loud noise interupted us or more likely him .
" ahh, stupid Leo-nii. Oh i should introduce myself I'm Licht von Glanzreich ,the youngest brother , it's a long name so just call me licht " the male now known as Licht .

' the prince is royal yet unbelievably friendly '

" ahh , teach perhaps my handsomeness has made you dizzy , i am so hot they should lock me up and throw away the keys !" Prince Licht exclaimed.

A book appeared out of nowhere to hit licht's head .
" they should lock you up alright but not because of your look but for the sake of all women around the world ."
An angry prince shouted sandwiching his brother head with his hand .
" hey , Bruno stop it , that isn't nice " a soft voice was heard from behind the brother quarrel .
" apologise to Licht, Bruno " the male said not demanding but kindly asking . " ... i'm sorry " prince Bruno apologised even though he clearly  did not want to apologise .
' he's is surprisingly cooperative with him'
" i am sorry for how my brothers were acting . They can be like a group of childrens . My name is y-n von Glanzreich , i am the third prince " he gently smiled . " and i am Bruno von Glanzreich the fourth prince . By the way in advance i'm overseeing your nobility transfer , but i can not find any background information . Where exactly are you from tutor ? " Prince bruno asked .
"No where " i answered truthfully
".... huh?"
" it's because i didn't pass through college. "
"......... i see"
' atleast they are polite but prince bruno seem rather cold '
As prince bruno walked away . Prince y-n came with another prince " brother introduced yourself "

Anddd that's it i know i'm a jerk i'm sorry my hands are getting tired see you in next chapter