Heine's arrival - part 2

Recap ~
As prince bruno walked away . Prince y-n came with another prince " brother introduced yourself "

" he....llo ..." the second prince introduced himself or rather glared at me .

" oh , Mr. Heine please don't mind him , he's just shy " Prince y-n explained .

I think i've caught on a little here , but for now i've met everyone here .

" now then , to decide an imediate future policy , i would like to meet with each if you separately ." I asked them to consider it .

" there's no need for that .

You canot possibly tutor everyone , And i think the world would be a better place without any teachers, so therefore i do not recognize you as a royal tutor . " prince licht made a sudden announcement.

I see i finally understand why the last tutor quit . They were blinded by the post of royal tutor and when the princes treat them like this i'm sure they wanted to run .

" i understand your feelings , alright let us begin everyone's interviews." I calmly responded

. . .

"Huh did you not here what we said !" Prince licht shouted , for a prince he acts rather childishly .
" i heard you , you said " i wouldn't recognize you as my tutor and to go drop dead you insect . " i said trying my best to imitate his voice .

"I didn't say that much . " well truth be told i did exaggerate abit .

3rd person

" I am the royal tutor and i will perform my duties to educate you. You don't have to like me . My job is to teach you ." Heine sternly spoken .

" i agree , i don't want this to become a campus , and i believe you can't become a teacher without going to collage " prince bruno said siding with his brother .

" if they hate it so much , too bad i was starting to take a liking to you but i'm with my brother on this one " prince y-n looked straight into Heine eyes his sweet attitude disappearing as he spoke .

" well , you heard what they said but i don't care either way ! " prince licht moved his hand on his lip to hide his smirk but failing.

" ....... " prince Kei simply looked away with his bangs covering his eyes .

I'm sorry for this really short chapter and i'm sorry to keep you waiting but i will try to upload a new chapter as fast as possible