chapter 4 part - 2

'The sixth brother licht with 60 points'
"Ouch i thought those were easy questions but this is bad " licht said as he nervously rubbed the back of his head

'The fifth brother leonhart with 1 point'
The room become quiet as leonhart simply brushed it of with a swish of his hair .

"No, that score is impossible . Well leaving y-n aside " he looked at y-n

"Huh?" Y-n who was confused with why bruno was looking at him

"Anyway , it's impossible . No matter how much you say you hate studying" Bruno said in his as-a-matter-of-fact.

"There must be some mistake . Please show me " Bruno gently asked his brother for his brother .

they were all looking at the paper and was all shocked by the results .

' Everything was cleaned , there are answers written but they are all wrong . He was merciful and gave leo a point ofor writing his name correctly. ' while Bruno was in his deep thought .

Y-n walked up to a depressed prince leo , gave him a hug and asked if he was doing fine and conforting him .

"Well , how should i say ...... sorry" Bruno gave leo his paper back looking away .

"HAHAHA seriously leo-nii !?" Licht pointed his older brother and burst into laughter .

.

"this is why i don't want to take the test " leonhart mumbled in y-n embrace .

Y-n gave a licht a glare and gave Bruno a light nod to the side signaling him to stop licht . As on que Bruno grabbed licht and close his mouth with his hand .

"....it doesn't matter .. you're a good boy ... leonhart ... you're good at moving .. " Kai patted leonhart who is still inside y-n hug .

" t-that's right I-i'm me ! If i try to be anyone else... " leonhart trying to cheer himself

" still , this score is terrible , prince leonhart " Bruno and y-n can be seen as Heine have just destroyed what all two brothers had worked hard on .

" but you -" Heine was cut off when he saw prince leonhart quivering .

" this .. this humiliation . It's all because you made me take your test! "
A red faced leonhart yelled .

" after all ... after all ... teacher's are enemy after all ! " leonhart shouted dashing out of the room .

" leonhart ! " " leo-nii ! " "leo! " " .. leonhart " all four brothers shouted for their brother to come back .

" wow ! He's fast ! " licht exclamied looking at his brother

" he've never run at full speed from anyone . He probably won't be back for a while . " he explained nervously rubbed the back for his head .

" i'm sorry for my little brother's rudeness "

"No , it was my fault too "

"Yea , he's always like this when it comes to tutors " y-n sighed

" leonhart he dislikes teacher and thaat sorts " bruno explained

" ever since he was little , the first royal tutor was very strict . He has always been bad at studying , but that especially got on the tutors nerve and from that moment on his opinion on tutors had been tainted . That is why he probably think ill of you " Bruno countinued to explain about his brother action .