chapter - 4

Hey i'm having a little trouble . Should i write 'sensei' or 'teach' for Licht to call Heine . Comments would really help. Thanks

As the sun is still up with all it's glory , A man in a certain castle was grading his student's tests .

" there , done grading the prince's evaluation tests ... " Heine sighed in relief as he neatly tidy up his papers .

The clock ticks , showing that it was about time for the princes to have arrived .

Heine was brought back to reality , by the knock on the wooden door .the door was opened by , none other than prince Bruno's sparkling eyes that are eager to learn new things .

" Excuse me , master ! " prince bruno's bowed 90° straight .

" well , i knew you had to be the first in here " Heine spoke in his infamous monotone voice .

'I do admire his passion for learning but this 'master'
Have to stop . '

"Umm , would you mind not calling me master ? especially infront of your brothers . It is rather embarrassing " Heine put his hands up showing a stop sign .

" but master seems more mathematically correct " Prince Bruno spoke , clearly not liking to use other words other than master .

" how about trying professor , it seems more professional. " Heine argued back .

" t-then , how about sir ?" Prince Bruno shakily asked , sighing in the process .

" very well ... " agreeing the subject on the matter .

The door creaked open again to show prince leo , who was with a shiny smile showing his pearly white teeth .

" hey there sensei / teach ! " licht exclaimed smiling brightly.

" good afternoon" Heine nodded in appreciation.

" ... tsk ! Show some respect to master Heine . Where is your decency?!" Prince Bruno shouted pointing at his brother .

" eh ,.. it's fine you are just so stiff " Leo shrugged as if nothing had happened .

" maste- no, show some respect to Heine , mas- Heine has done nothing wrong " prince Bruno shouted clearly not used to call Heine his master .

"Huh, why do you keep saying master ?" Leo asked with a confused expression on his face .

" well , that's no problem teach/sensei and i are the closest of friends ! right?" Leo asked his sensei or 'master' as how prince Bruno would call it .

" You, when did you... it's so rude even my jealousy is jealous . "

"I'm so jealous "

Prince Bruno shouted as he clutches his fist

" Please calm down "

And for the third time the door open again to show a red faced Prince y-n , Prince Kai with his normal poker face .

Everybody was , the room suddenly become quiet and just a few seconds later the bell rings .