Chapter 5

I am so sorry for not updating sooner . It was because I use android and then I had to switch to iOS so I am trying to adjust that's why . Well , anyway enjoy the story .

As the sun start to shine across the beautiful city of Reinhart , people and animals started wake up to continue their daily lives . As people are waking up so are the royals for they have their responsibility to take care of . Speaking of royals , the fourth in line for the throne , y-n has just woken up only to find prince Bruno asleep next to him . Y-n sat up quickly , accidentally waking up his brother .

"Oh , you've woken up . What time is it ? " Bruno groaned in his morning voice , his button up shirt uncharacteristically shriveled , his shirt two button opened , with the sun from behind his back giving the impression of him glowing . Y-n blushed quickly looking away . Bruno looked really .... hot . Bruno questioned why his brother was acting like that .
Is it because of his voice ? Bruno wondered .  ( Bruno is acting so OOC ) .

Good morning ~ ❤️

Bruno whispered into his brother red-shaded ears . Y-n blushed even harder . " please , don't make those jokes . I may be your younger brother but we are only 4 months apart . " y- n said in his normal scolding voice . " where are the maid's usually they wou- " a bell interrupted Bruno's sentence , the bell rang signaling it was time for class . Both brothers bolt out of the bed as if they were trying to set a new record . They dashed to Mr. Heine's tutoring session but due to the palace's giant hallways , it took them about 15 mins to finally arrive . Bruno hesitancy to knock increased , y-n gently patted Bruno's back to encourage him . Bruno finally knocked the firm wooden door .

The door squeaked open to see 3 young man looking worried and Heine popped his head through the door . " oh , it's you , prince Bruno and prince y-n . " Heine in his normal monotone voice . The two brothers walked in only to be bombarded with questions .
Where were you ? We were worried sick ? Are you guys ok ? .... why .. do . You look li..ke that ? . The last questions got y-n 's attention .
" look like what ? " y-n asked . He observed both situation . Bruno , shriveled clothes with two buttons down , hair messy , sweating . Y-n , in pajamas , red face , panting , sweating , gravity defying hair . .... oh.

" no,no,no it was not like that . Yesterday I was just worried with Licht and Bruno came to comfort me and we both eventually fell asleep in my room and overslept this morning " after y-n rant was over " ohhhh " the three brother said in union . Well, mostly .
" if everyone of you are doing well , then we should start our lesson , we are getting a little carried away . As I was saying Leonhart academic skills are clearly lacking so it is vital that you study harder than the others " " what ? It's not fair . " staid Leonhart still pouting . " oh perhaps , your highness means how your brothers got much better score than you because they studied and you didn't when you were younger so now you have to make up for it and they don't have to , hmm . It does seem unfair " mr. Heine ponders over it with his head tilting . " pfft " Licht giggled at Mr.Heine's sarcastic remarks . " that includes you too, prince Licht " " ouch , teach that was brutal."

I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO END IT HERE . I WILL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS 🙏