Begone

A normal day in the life of the Jeons. Mrs. Jeon cooking breakfast, Jungkook working hard. Mi-young at kindergarten, Hyo-won at school and so is Kyung-ah.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I finally finish up my part in my new movie called Love Is Not Lasting. It's very unique, but I don't think it's my style.

I start heading to My daughters school. Mi-young is waiting there already before both of her sisters.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?". I ask as pick her up and head inside the school.

"Daddy I wanted be a big girl!". She smiles at me, making me happy.

Kyung-ah and Hyo-won walk out the building not noticing me, but walking straight to my car. I put Mi-young in her car seat and get in the driver seat.

"So how was school?". I ask while getting my keys out.

"I got builled, dad". Kyung-ah says as she comes to the front to show me scars on her left arm.

"I got an F on my test and it's your fault". Hyo-won says while showing her paper to me.

"How is it my fault, I told you to study!". I says while stopping at a red light.

"Because.....BECAUSE YOUR A BAD FATHER". Hyo-won says while making Kyung-ah and Mi-young look at her.

I look at the blue sky, without saying a saying a single word to any of them.

Hyo-won looks at me for a while then gets on her phone.

"Hyo-won give me your phone..Now!". I say as I put my hand infront of her face.

"No bad dad!". She says then pushes my hand away.

Luckily, we make it home, I open the car door for Mi-young and carry her into the house.

"Hey girls and Jungkook, how was everyone's day?". Mrs. Jeon asks.

"Well mine was great mommy!". Mi-young says as she holds a gold star.

"Got builled, but I'm okay". Kyung-ah says while she walks into her room.

"Dad made me get F on my test!". Hyo-won says.

"Your didn't make you get an F, you just don't listen to him". Mrs. Jeon says.

Hyo-won runs upstairs into her room, slamming the door. Kyung-ah and Mi-young are sitting in Kyung-ah's room.

I go next Mrs. Jeon and give her a kiss on lips. She hugs me tightly as we talk about our kids. She lets me get all my thoughts out.

Hoseok calling...

"Hey Jungkookie, how's life".

"I'm pretty sure one of my daughters hate me".

"Nah! She's just in her teenage years, she will love you and respect you"

"Thanks Hoseok".

"No problem, dude

"So how are you and Taehyung?".

"We are growing, he's just so...Soft".

"Well he loves you".

"Yeah, bye man".

"Bye!".

My wife lays on top of me, she falls asleep in my arms. I caress the top of her head and see her phone ringing.

Jimin calling...

I wake her up and she grabs her phone.

"Hey Jimin".

She grabs her phone and walks upstairs. I watch TV and lay my head back. I pick my head back up as soon as I hear noises coming down the stairs.

"ARE YOU OKAY". Jimin says from the phone.

I turn my head to see my wife had fallen on the ground. I get and pick her up. The girls look at her sad.

"Is mom okay". Kyung-ah says as she hugs Mi-young and Hyo-won.

"I think she is, I'll be back". I say as I run out the door with her in my hands.

I put her in the car and rush to the Hospital. I carried into a room with a Doctor in it.

He looks at her and lays her on the bed. I sit in the chair seeing if he knows what she wrong with her.

"Sir, she had a heart attack". Doctor Jin says.

"Is she okay?".

"We hope, but she might be dead". He says.

A tear escapes my face and wipe it slowly. I go next to her and caress her face. My tears come down my face faster as I walk out the building.

I get in the car, and drive home.

I open the door and see the girls sitting on the couch. I sit on the floor, crying while they rush to me.

"Where's mom?". Hyo-won asks as she gets down next to me.

"S-she may be dead from a heart attack". I says.

The girls start crying near me as I hold them next to me. We all sleep on the floor next to eachother that night...

Hope you enjoyed

Sorry for grammar mistakes