Yoongi's Revenge

Jimin and I wake up in the morning holding eachother tightly and faces real close together. Jimin smiles at me then gets up to go the bathroom.

I get up aswell and go make breakfast. Jimin sees me and runs to me. He kisses me on my cheek and then leaves.

I watch him out the window and continue to cook. Jimin rushes to his apartment then sees his cousin Yoongi

"SAVE ME SAVE ME I NEE--". Yoongi sings until he sees Jimin.

"Um Hi Jimin I wasn't singing I was studying!". Yoongi shouts as he hides his phone and pulls out a book.

"Yoongi it's okay you can listen to it, and also are you hungry?". Jimin says calmly.

"Yeah...and I miss you". He comes to Jimin for a hug.

"I miss you too...". Jimin sighs.

"Where have you been going off to!". Yoongu shouts at Jimin.

"Uh..well I like hanging out with this guy". He explains.

"Your gayness is really getting to you, you should just confess and become a couple". Yoongi says.

"I have, but he just rejects me". Jimins tears come down.

Yoongi looks at him and gets angry. He stands up and holds Jimins hand, they walk out the apartment and say hello to Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin and Yoongi walk into a breakfast restaurant, they order their food and talk.

"So...what is this guy's name that your into?". Yoongi ask.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook". Jimin chews on his pancakes.

Yoongi smirks and continues to eat his pancakes. Jimin can tell Yoongi is planing something, but doesn't think about it to much.

Yoongi comes near Jimins ear and whispers.

"What's his address?". Yoongi asks.

Jimin writes it down and Yoongi takes the paper. Yoongi runs there and laughs.

He finally reaches the house and knocks on the door. Hyo-won looks him up and down and falls in love.

"Hey I'm Hyo-won and you are?". She says politely.

"Hi I'm Yoongi, and I'm good. I just wanted to know if a guy named Jungkook lived here". He says.

"Yeah come in! He's upstairs". She says.

Yoongi runs upstairs and opens his door.

"Hello!". Yoongi smiles.

"Hi, aren't you Jimins cousin". I ask.

"Yes, and I have something to say. Yoongi gets closer to me and he smiles fades.

"What is it?". Yoongi pulls out a gun and points it at me.

"Why would you reject my cousin, you know what don't answer I'll just hurt you since you hurt him". He says as I run around the room then getting out the room.