Teamwork

We all enter my house, but the girls all walk with Jimin instead of me. I don't even get how they like him so much better then me.

Hyo-won pulls my hand and we walk upstairs into her room.

"Dad..I've been thinking and, I think that Jimin should adopt us". Hyo-won says while taking out clothes.

"I'm not giving my kids away to a stranger". I grab the clothes rhat she has in her hand and put them back.

"But, he's alot better then you..". She mumbles under her breath.

"How dare you say that! You don't know how it feels to be a single father with three daughters who don't appreciate him! That father tries his best to make his daughter happy but all they do is like a stranger who is better then the dad!". I say as I put my head down and ball up my fist.

I would never hit any of my daughters though, even if they made me mad I promise to never hit any of them. So I hold her smaller hands in mine and give her a kiss on her head.

She feels bad and sits on the bed. She looks away from me, but holds my hand still.

I sit next to her and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...". Hyo-won says, but she walks out the room while the other girls trying to see what happened.

Tears start to form in my eyes, and I get frustrated with myself. What have I done.

I walk out Hyo-won's room into my room. Jimin is sitting on my bed and tells me to close the door.

I ask the girls if they are okay before closing the door. They all are alright and they keep playing. I close the door and lay on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about my life.

Jimin scoots closer and lays next to me. I breathe in and out from how close he is to me.

"Can you move just a little". I say.

"On top of you?". He says while smirking.

I get nervous and hide my face with a pillow. He moves the pillow and holds my face. He gets closer to my face buts stops.

"Let's be partners!". He says.

"What's that supposed to mean?". I try and move away

"It means I'll help you with parenting, and...". He stops.

"What..?". I say.

"You start to love me!". He says while I get nervous again.

He gets on top of me and leans in closer to my face. I struggle to move away, and see that the door is opening.

All of the girls see Jimin on top of me. Hyo-won thinks negative, but the other two do not understand.

"Jimin don't do that to my dad!". She says.

"We're not...doing that... we are playing". He says while getting off of me.

I breathe in relief. I run downstairs and go inside of my car.