Battle at USJ

A/N
His costume is the suit above (but without the large flowing part of the suit). This will change later when he becomes a villain, and I will show you a pic of that, too, later. Also, comment me ideas for things you want me to add and where there are mistakes. Comment things you want more elaboration on, etc. I'll see if I can add them. I've already written four chapters before this chapter comes out, but after the U.A. Tournament, I'll see what y'all want me to add.

3rd PoV:
Almost as soon as they arrived at the facility, they were attacked by villains. Izuku wasn't too worried about it, he had a quirk that he could use to easily turn the villains to fight each other.

Izuku's PoV:
As I moved to go fight, Aizawa told us all to get back. Even though I wasn't the only one to move, I know Aizawa was looking at me behind those goggles.

"At least let me help. After all, your quirk is more for stealth and battling for short periods of time due to the side-effect of your quirk. You need back-up," I say, slightly agitated that I couldn't use my quirk. Aizawa just grabs his scarf.

"You can't be a pro hero with only one trick," he says and then jumps down to fight the enemies below them. I grumble as he fights and I glare at the villains. I could control them from here if I wanted, but Aizawa told me not to, and I can't exactly go against my teacher. I slowly turn and follow Thirteen and the other students, who were running for the door. There was suddenly a black/purple fog in front of us, and we all stopped as we heard a voice speak.

(I don't remember what he said, so Imma keep it short) "I won't let you escape," the person says and as Thirteen and I both move, we see Bakugou and Kirishima jump at him. I internally growl as Bakugou is once again trying to steal the show. I cough as there's smoke everywhere. As it clears, we hear the man talk again. "That was close. Now, it's my job to scatter and kill you." The mans purple/black fog surrounds us. I growl, this time out loud. I can't focus on one spot to control to keep him away from us. I feel myself falling and land in something cold. I look around and notice that it's snow. Must be an avalanche zone. I look around and notice that there are villains running at me. I wave my hand and several of them stop before turning to the others and they start fighting, their faces blank. I smirk and walk past the battle, having another one that was further down the hill come towards me and walk with me as I question him. He answers without hesitation, I had taken over his mind, after all.

After getting all the answers I needed, I made him join the battle, all the villains here occupied with battling each other. I'm tempted to laugh, but I need to focus on getting to the plaza and keep them from killing All Might. I hear a slam and look to the entrance and see smoke and dust rising from seemingly a large impact. I immediately know who it is and mentally curse at myself for not moving down to the plaza sooner. I start running down the mountain. As I reach the base, the ground shakes. I look at the plaza to see All Might already fighting bird-brain (Nomu), Aizawa out of commission and being carried away by Tsu and Mineta. Good, I don't want them getting caught in the middle. As I walk towards the fight there's suddenly dust and smoke everywhere, again. I continue towards it, running this time. As it clears, I see bird-brain through a portal, gripping All Might. It seems to dig it's fingers into him and he starts to bleed. I growl and grit my teeth as I run towards them. I suddenly see ice and watch as it crawls along the ground and climbs bird-brain. Bakugou grabs the metal piece portal-man has and pushes it to the ground and Kirishima almost hits handy-man, emphasis on almost. I slow to a walk as All Might gets free of bird-brain and lands next to Todoroki and I join them.

I look at handy-man as he says, "Nomu," bird-brain, who I now guess is named Nomu, starts to move, his right arm and leg breaking off due to the ice. The rest of the ice breaks as the muscle and skin is restored.