Midoriya's quirk and a few other things

Puppeteer, Izuku's quirk, is similar to brainwashing/mind control, but much more powerful and it's not something you simply break out of, like you can with Shinso's brainwashing. It can also be used to control only certain body parts or your own self (like block out pain, enhance strength in limb, etc) It can also be used to control no-living things (Such as the robots, hence how he was able to get into the hero course) Also, the closer he is to a person, the longer the quirk lasts (If he's touching them when he activates it, they will only be released when he wants them be released). He's able to sense where things are, but he still hasn't figured out how to do it properly yet since he was only able to do it a couple times before.

Bakugou is also scared of him in this because he was the first one that Izuzku accidentally controlled when his quirk developed, but Bakugou does still want to surpass All Might and Izuku and be number one.

I might make loneliness and stress be what breaks him. Although at the beginning he seems to be perfectly okay with it, it's still slowly driving him insane, which you will slightly notice.

Also, the actual chapters will be long.