What fun

As soon as I sit down, my eyelids start to droop. I growl and let go, coming face-to-face with my sides. I growl at them, specifically Psycho as he stares at me. I go over to him and grab his shirt collar.

"You little shit! Why would try to stop me!" I yell, pulling him roughly by his collar before kicking his legs from under him. He groans as he grits his teeth and grabs my wrist, trying to get me to let go of him. I raise my hand and punch him in the face several times before Child grabs my hand and gently pulls my fingers off of Psycho's shirt. I still glare at him, growling. I shove the small side away and walk away, going to a small section of the mind that I use when I'm sleeping or resting.

Childish
I watch sadly Izuku walks away, seeing a deep gash traveling down the back of his neck, branching off in places, signs of the cracking mentality. All for One did this to us... I think as Izuku disappears into the darkness. I look at Psycho to see him looking at me. I tilt my head at him and his eyes sparkle in mischief as a grin appears on his lips.

"I have an idea," he says. One of the other sides slaps him on the back of the head.

"If it's something dirty count him out, he's the innocent side, don't you dare ruin him," I look at him, this one has more of a mature look to them, but not as much as the one always fighting for control with Crazed. This one seems more like a parent, so to speak. I tilt my head at him. He rubs my head, messing with my hair. I smile at this and Psycho shakes his head.

"It's nothing dirty, I was just thinking he should take control. He hasn't had control in a long time and he might help bring back some of the sanity we seem to be losing," he says, pointing in the direction Izuku disappeared in. I shake my head.

"I can't... I'm not meant to take control, I'm weak and small!" I say, shaking my head almost violently at the idea. The other sides besides Izuku have always told me this.

"You're weak because that's the kind of side you are, you're small and stuck looking like a child because that's when you were almost killed by the world. Seriously, I'm amazed you aren't gone, kid." I still shake my head and then feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Psycho in front of me, an unreadable expression on his face. "I would take control myself, but Izuku will probably kill me. Honestly, you're the only side he would never kill. After all, he's been protecting what little is left of you. Deku," I look at him as he says the name that was given to me by the other sides. Izuku still call me by my name, Childish, but the others gave me the name Deku. "We need your help."

"But wouldn't Izuku need to be in control as well for us to do anything?"

"No, he only does that so he can quickly gain back control before we do something bad or stupid. He's going to wake up as soon as you get control anyways."

I nod as I close my eyes and grab control. I cry at the pain in my body as I gain control. Izuku always numbs it, but I don't know how. He was the side that knows how to properly use the quirks as he is the main. I grit my teeth as I force myself up. It feels weird not being a little kid, but I know that on the inside of Izuku's mind I'm still a small child. I walk out of the hiding spot Izuku had found. I wander down the street painfully until I hear something behind me. I look behind me but don't get a chance to say or do anything as I get restrained. The group that Izuku ran from earlier had found me. I look at them, tears pricking at my eyes as I feel like crying. Aizawa and Todoroki look at each other.

"Izuku-" Todoroki says. I interrupt him.

"Childish," I correct.

"What?"

"Childish. I'm Childish. Although Izuku will probably be back soon," I say, looking at them as I sniff and restrain the tears.

"What do you mean?"