-5-

Hanna's pov:

for once in my life.... for once.... I felt bad for an android.... even if I told her to stay out of it I was.... I was glad she came to help.... but the policeman refused to listen to me and said I was just in shock, they used that strange headband to turn her in that twitchy robot she was after Derek fucked up her primary system as they brought her away to a car while I got put in another with Guy, a man between the two of us luckily, I had also called dad for help here.

Y/N's pov:

<ever since they shut down all my systems I've experienced what my programming told me was fear.

<I couldn't control my body but I could think for some reason.

<I stared through this hazy vision I have.

<it's so.... so something to have nothing working.

<vocal system rebooting
<failure

<see I told you, nothing is working.

<I just did as the man made me do.

<when I got this thing taken of my head I was in a white place.

<all systems online
<scanning room
<police station

<great.

"hey android!"<I turned around, hands hanging at my side before something solid hit the side of my cranium violently.

<hit to cranium
<damage searching program launched
<damage to surface covering
<damage to internal components

<I staggered lightly backwards as I looked back up to a cop holding the handle of a broken porcelain cup.

<scan individual
<Kay Libon;investigator;0 wife;0 children;0 android
<self-check
<damage to surface covering
<damage to internal components

<I looked down and pieces of my covering and cup where on the ground with some bio fuel dripping on the ground.

"thanks Kay! now we will need to clean up that disgusting purple shit they have for blood"

<scan individual
<Polo Carlsberg; police officer;1 wife;0 children;0 android

<I looked at my right shoulder to see my purple bio fuel on my jacket and most likely on the side of my face.

<what is this strange thing? it's sending warnings through my coding.

<self-scan
<pain

<pain? another human feeling? I don't like it, it doesn't.... feel.... good, why won't it go away?

"I don't care, not my job plus an android wouldn't care"<he stepped closer and hit what was left of the cup against my head again.

<hit to cranium
<damage searching program launched
<damage to surface covering
<damage to internal components
>primary damage repair program engaged

"now it's pissing purple blood.... thanks Kay"

"no problem Polo"<he walked away as I pulled out the small shard of porcelain that remained stuck.

"you piece of machine! clean up your mess!" I was shoved as Polo walked past me and another police man I didn't scan threw a cloth at me.

<I caught it and was shoved again.