-27-

Y/N's pov:

<I had spent the whole night, reading and reading through all the files I saved on the disk, learning again everything my old self and colleagues had done, it was much easier as an android because one looks and all is instantly saved in my database so I was almost technically back to the level I was before becoming android with the robotic bonuses in addition.

<Julie and Opal wanted answers to how the fuck I was a human before so I showed all of them the videos....it would be much easier for my old self to explain then for this me since I had no knowledge of this before.

<right now I'm sitting on top of boxes and staring absentmindedly at the rusty boats, waiting for the night to fall...... I wonder if I had a family? what was my childhood like? who were my parents? my best friend? my previous crush? my hobbies? my likes? my hates? my dreams?

<I would have sighed if I was still a human.

<I turned around when my systems warned me about a noise behind my back.

"hey.... can I sit with you?"<I nodded at Hanna and scooted over to make her place.

"thanks"<I nodded.

<we were silent for a while before she talked.

"what's weighing on your mind? you can tell me anything you know"<she leaned against me and hugged my arm, I took her hand in mine and ran my thumb over the top of it, staring down at it a little before looking back forwards.

"I know.... I'm just wondering about what I deprived her from"

"her? oh her.... you mean--" "yeah the old me, she wanted to do this, she gave her life for her plan even if she was scared of what it could mean for her, she was the scientist, she's the one with a life before all this.... and what came out of it? me...... me with nothing left but what was programmed in me at the start and what I did now....... I just feel I stole someone's life"

"Y/N"<she turned my face towards her so I was looking in her eyes." you heard it yourself, you.... she knew what might happen, she knew it was not fail proof, she knew all this and still went through with it, you've done so many of the things she wished she could have, you freed deviants even before knowing the truth, it was always in you to help people...... though you aren't her, sure you look, speak and might think the same with looks and name shared but in a way she is dead and you were born, you two are one and yet are two different people.... you heard my jackass father list a few of the differences between the both of you.... you stole nothing from her, she GAVE her life to create you yes but you are you.... not her.... if you understand...."<I leaned my head against hers, our foreheads touching before I placed a kiss on her lips.

<I waited for her to pull away since I don't really need to breath.

"I do understand.... thanks.... let's get ready, Opal and I have what we or you girls would need so we'll let you rest a bit and leave a bit later in the night"

"alright"

<the night quickly fell; we were ready to leave.

"Hanna.... Hanna wake up"<I gently shook her awake as Opal woke up Julie and helped her get ready.

"I'm up"<she grumbled and I kissed her forehead making her have a tired closed eyed smile on her face as she sat up.

"we'll go on the ground, I'm not sure is there is any police patrols still here to take down the last stray deviants still here so I don't want to risk walking on the containers and making noise"

"isn't it risky to walk on the ground?"

"Julie what isn't this risky at a time like this?"

"point taken"

"okay so Opal you stay in the back and I'll be at the front with your two humans in the middle, I know this labyrinth like the back of my hand since I made it be built, it will take us some time to get through but only around 45 minutes if no obstacle is encountered"

"and then?"

"well Hanna we'll see then but we should get in a part of the city that should at least be a little less dangerous than this one"

<I won't paint out all the way since nothing really happened just like I had hoped it would go, though I was worried, after having have ran away from the lab I knew they would come back to get my 'dead' body but since I wasn't really dead it wouldn't be there and they would know I was still alive.... Roger and the crew will chase after me as long as I didn't leave the country and passed the border where I'll be safe because after all.... I'm their biggest success and failure of all time.... come at me, I will not let you stop me from reaching my goal, I was ready to fight to achieve my goal.... just like the old me did.... that one thing was true for the both of us.... we'd give our lives for our goals.