-12-

Hanna's pov:

"..... and happy is because you enjoy doing this" I said finishing my long ass rant.

ever since yesterday she's been asking what she was scanning meant and would not drop it as long as I didn't give her an answer.

"and pain?"

"for that I have a question.... other androids, even if their plastic covering breaks, they don't actually feel pain as such"

"I told you my progra--" "yes yes you programming reached human brain levels"

"well pain is a feeling felt by humans so I guess I can too"

"it's not a real feeli..." I didn't finish since it would have been hard to explain. "not just human's Y/N" I said, laying my book on the counter as she was doing the dishes, her gloves in her back pockets. "all living being feel pain.... all living being"

"I'm just an android"

"and I guess that's why you feel the lost, empty and confused feelings.... feeling pain is for alive beings but you still insist you are just a simple android"

Y/N's pov:

<alive beings.... sure, if you wish Hanna but I am an android.

"you are a deviant which already differentiate you from a simple android"<Hanna walked closer.

<self-scan
<error
<unknown
<error

<this again.... how can I ask her what this means when it's unknown?!

"are you alright or did you fry your systems?"<I shook my head and blinked, I spaced out.

"my pardon"

"it's not a problem"

"what do you plan on doing today?"

"I plan on staying in the living room and watch TV"

"again? not even going to see Julie?"

"nah I see her enough at school"

"alright"

<I did notice a few things I could do; I did remember the info I scanned through at the police station while trying to get that other deviant out.... let's just say all I can do seemed.... normal in my hands.

<I looked at Hanna to see if she was watching TV still, having left her book on the counter, she was on the couch watching stuff.

<I brought my hand to the lamp and laid my hand over it.

"what the fuck?!" <Hanna yelled in surprised when the light bulb exploded.

"I'll go change it"<I said as if I didn't do it and left to the storage room as I pulled my gloves back on.

<I wanted to be here to check my blueprints and other androids saved on the computer, I wanted to know how different I was from others.

Hanna's pov:

I was watching TV for a while since Y/N was gone, she's taking longer than she should....

I got distracted from my thoughts by the front door being open, dad is not home at this time so it can only one person....

"where were you Ben?" I asked my drug addict of brother, the black swan of the family and he got like this ever since mom died and it was just hell.