-17-

Y/N's pov:

<right now we were preparing a plan.

"we need to show the humans we are not machines"

"no Colin" <I said. "we talked about this before and you agreed, we can't.... you know very well"

"I know I know but.... peacefully"

"Col just drop it"<Megan said, looking as bored with this as me. "we'll talk about that when we have the spear parts needed okay?"

"fine"

"so guy... only the three of us will go so in case we get caught and reset the other androids will live in peace here got it?"

"yep"

"of course"

"good so.... I will get the location and building plans by sneaking in my previous owner's home and meet you.... in the restaurant on the corner there"<I point at a place on the map laid out on the table.

"won't you need help?"

"no Megan.... I know someone in there that would help me.... if I'm not back in..... 2 hours after we separated then come back here and try to get the plans another day.... any complaints? none? good... let's go"

<I left the main building which was the one I first slept in when I found this place.

<I let my eyes wonder as we walked towards the wall of containers and trash

<androids left and right, living their lives free of human control.

"come on"<I put my back against a containers and waiting with my fingers interlaced in front of me.

<Colin went first, running and using my hands as a stepping stone as I boosted him upwards and on the container, then came Megan doing the same.

<I walked away from the huge metal crate and ran at it, putting my feet against it as if I was trying to run up it, just a little push forward and caught my two friend's hands before getting pulled up to them.

<we quickly made our way across the top of the labyrinth and in the town.

"try to blend in.... I'll be back in 2"

<timer setting
<time;02:00:00:00

"be careful"

"I will"

<I pulled my beanie more over my head with my hood over it as I started running, the sun was just starting to set so it's.

<current time; 07:39:19:03

"so in two hours in will be 09:39:19:03, a good time"

<I walked fast, turning another android deviant on the way.

<I silently looked up at the big house I once lived in before climbing over the wall that was built a year ago after my escape.

<I hopped down from the wall, I was crouching to stay close to the ground as I made my way to the back garden.

<I looked up at the windows and would have sighed if I was a human, as I yet again took a few steps back and ran at the wall, jumping and catching the lowest window's ledge.

<I pulled myself up fast and gripped the one after then and the one after the next.

<I stayed crouching on the last window as I was holding on the frame and knocked on the glass a little.