Six

A/N//

Guys, go check out my new story please. It's anime one-shots, go request something, it would be greatly appreciated. ♥ 

Also I really wanted to post today even though I didn't have a lot of time so it's short. It's also late so I might have to edit it tomorrow. Here ya go ☺ 

//

"So... Akise, why aren't you in class?" I asked him as we walked down the empty hallway.

"I could ask you the same," he smirked and looked at me. I laughed nervously. Why does he have this effect on me?

"Touché," we reached the gym and walked over to the bleachers, away from everyone.

"Are you busy after school tomorrow?" he asked with a smile while sitting down.

"I'm not sure, actually. I might have rehearsal for a play." I answered as I sat down next to him. I saw his smile grow wider, if that was even possible.

"You're in the school play?" he nearly yelled. "Me too," he continued with the same energy, "so I'll be seeing you after this class, then," he added, not giving me time to react to what he was saying. I simply nodded. "Awesome!" He's really cute when he's excited. Wait, what? No, Yukiteru, stop. I blinked a few times to shake away the thought then smiled in response. To save us from the awkward silence that I was sure was about to come, the bell rang through the school. We got up from our spot on the bleachers, grabbed my normal clothes from the changing room, and walked to our lockers —well, my locker, he followed me— to get my stuff.

"Do you not have stuff?" I asked quietly. He shook his head in response. I'm not going to ask. "Where are we supposed to go for rehearsal?" I added while closing my locker.

"I know where it is, follow me" he said and started leading me through the now crowded hallway.