Chapter 1 - Morning Buzz

((She Is Love - Parachute))

I've been beaten down. . .

I've been kicked around. . .

But she takes it all for me.

And I lost my faith. . .

In my darkest days. . .

But she makes me want to believe.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.

She Is Love. . .

And she is all I need.

*

*

*

I had my earbuds in as I walked into the kitchen. I was in no mood to conversate. My step-dad, Jeffery, and I had an arguement last night and I had no doubt he was the one cooking breakfast this morning. I really didnt want to eat breakfast here knowing that I'd be today's morning topic.

I sighed angrily as I sat down. My mom pointed her attention towards me. "Who let the gorilla out?" Damien teased. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You didn't speak this morning, Anyssa." my mom said, still looking at me. I glared at her. She knew I was still pissed off about last night. So what I was being a bitch. I am a bitch. Atleast that's what Jeffery said last night. She didn't even defend me . So as of now, fuck her and fuck him.

I may be over-doing it, but that was completely out-of-line and disrespectful. Who calls their step-daughter a bitch?

I'm short-tempered. He knows that. She even took his side. Its whatever.

"Anyssa." Tristen called. "Yeah babe?" I replied. Just because I wasn't talking to my parents doesn't mean I can't talk to my siblings. "Good morning."he said then smiled brightly.

I chuckled "Morning babe." I replied.

"Nyssy ." Jeffery said. At that moment, my mom, Damien, Tristen, and Asia stopped eating and looked between me and Jeffery. I permit no one except my dad to call me Nyssy. Everyone knows that. Jeffery knows that.

"What did you call me?" I asked standing from my seat.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Okay . . .Soo. Tell me how I did on the FIRST chapter please. This was kinda rushed. It could've been longer BUT my fingers hurt because I'm using my phone to update. Plus, its 11:49pm and I'm kinda sleepy. Lol but KIK me some feedback would ya?

What do you think about Anyssa?? Bahaa

Whats up with her stepdad Jeffery?? Grr

Isnt Tristen the cutest little thing?? Tehee

Oh Yeahhh . . .Scroll downn. . .

KIK @PertriceS.

INSTAGRAM @__.lightbright

TWITTER @Raaawwwwrrr

DM me . Kik me . Comment . Message me .

#Rawr