Chapter 33 - Friends

Anyssa's Dad in the MM . 😌
___________________________
Simple Things x Miguel

She said

I don't want a model

I don't want a movie star

You don't have to win the lotto

Oh

I want you to win my heart

Yeah, I just want someone true

She said I just want someone to smoke with me baby
___________________________

*

"Go Honey! Go Honey! Ayyee." I said cheering her on. She was up dancing in my room acting a fool. She fell on the floor and knocked my history book off my dresser. I laughed.

"I ain't never like history no way." She said kicking it. I laughed again.

"You better stop kicking my book or else you ass gone pay for it. "I said getting up to pee. "And bitch I like history. " I said closing my bathroom door.

After I peed and washed my hands I walked out the bathroom to find Honey on my Snapchat.

"Yes boo. She think she cute yall. That bitch ain't cute. Tf?"

"Bitch who ain't cute?" I said scaring her. We both starting laughing and the snap video went off.

"So bitch, how about me and Chris got into an argument last night." Honey said scrolling through my phone while I scrolled through hers. Don't ask us why, we can do that.

"Girl about what? Spill the tea." I said putting her phone down getting all interested.

"So this thot gone walk up to him the other day. She starts smiling up in his face and shit. So obviously she ain't know about me, I walk up to him and sit on his lap cause that's my man. I said 'Baby who is this? '. I think it was one of his old hoes or whatever. That bitch was mad as hell." She laughed.

"How did this result in an arguement?"

"Because I see the same bitch up and his face again. This time I wasn't with him. I just happened to see him at Hibbet Sports while looking for some more running shoes. I was just watching him girl, not once did he back away from ole girl. He was just as interested as the bitch was. I swear to God if I find out he cheating, its over for him and the hoe."

"You must've asked him about it when you got home."

"Mhm." She said picking at her nails. She flipped her new honey brown Brazilian 20 inch sew-in.

"So what's up with you and your love life?"

"Shiddd, what love life? After August I ain't even been looking at no other boy. Who got time for that lovey dovey shit?"

She laughed. "Damn two heartbreaks later and this is who you've turned into?"

"Something like that." I laughed. Her phone buzzed and she picked it up.

"What nigga?"..."Hell Naw I ain't coming to talk to you."..."Fuck you mean?"..."I wish you would."..."You better ask me nicely or I ain't coming period."..."Mhm bye." She hung up the phone.

"Daddy calling you?" I teased. She laughed.

"Yeah whatever." She put her shoes and jacket on.

"I'll see you later baeee." She said hugging me.

"Bye. Lock the bottom lock before you close the door." I heard her say aight.

***

"Hey Nyssa can I sleep with you?" Tristen said waking me up.

"Sure babe." I said moving over. He snuggled close under me anyway. I wrapped my arm around him and he closed his eyes. I smiled. Asia already found her way in here while I was sleep. She was on the left side of me while he laid on the right. My babies.

***

"I keep slipping. I keep dripping I cannot recognize. What's the difference in pretending and living a true life?" I sung along with Jhene x Wth.

I was taking a hot bath and thinking about myself and my life. My friends, my love life, my real parents, my adopted family, the monkey I found. I still don't understand. How the hell that man leave me with a monkey? I laughed to myself.

"What the hell you laughing at?" Damien said from the other side of the door.

"Yo face." I said playing with my bubbles.

"I know you ain't joking. You ole turtle neck head ass."

I laughed. "Dude leave me alone."

"Mhm whatever. " I heard him walk away.

I stayed inside the warm bath water until I felt like coming out. I got out and locked my room door. I didn't want no one coming in because I was going to air dry. After I dried off, I put on a sports bra, boy shorts, and some shorts. I plugged my curling iron up and start to oil my scalp. I like to do my hair first. After I curled it, I put it in flexing rods so the curls won't drop and I went to my closet and picked out an outfit.

I picked out a black polo shirt with a white horse, light blue skinneys, and the regular gold-brownish Timberlands. I took my curls down and placed them where I wanted them to be then put on some simple jewlery. Diamond studs, black watch, and my necklace my dad bought for me a couple days ago. If you haven't notice, I love fashion.

I sprayed myself with some perfume then walked out my room. "I'll be back, D. I'm just going to shop. "

"Aight. See you later. " He said studying. I kissed his cheek and left out the door with my key chain for the house around my neck and my phone in my hand. I took the key chain off and unlocked my car door because it also had my car keys on it.

"We could be heros." I sang loudly in the car with Alesso. I have a wide variety of music. After that song went off, Lights Please x J. Cole came on. I plugged my phone into the aux cord so I could hear it louder.

"I had this lil bad thang something like the tens. She gave a nigga mad brain something like the wiz. But you see the sad thang fucking with her is, is the chick ain't even have brains dummy like a bitch." I rapped some of the first verse. I was just going to ride around, you know, and have sometime to myself. Maybe I'll go shopping later like I said to Damien but for right now, I'm just gonna ride and vibe.

___________________________
Snapchat : k.essence
Instagram : __.lightbright
Kik : PertriceS.
Wattpad : TheeHuggableThug
Contact Info ✌️💋