Chapter 8 - Friday

(( Hotel California (M.O.E.) - Tyga & Wiz Khalifa))

Wake up in the morning feeling so damn good,

M.O.E. music so good to me.

Me and my niggas bout to kick it with some bitches,

And you know we bout to roll some trees.

Feeling it

*

*

*

I heard the front door close then some keys falling on the table. I knew it was my mom and Jeffrey. Michael was asleep on my chest. I tapped him. "Michael..."

"Hm? "

"I need to get up." He moved and fell back asleep. I smiled. He must be really tired because its five o'clock on a Friday. I went downstairs to see Jeffery on the couch and my mom beside him watching tv.

Where's Damien?

"Ma, did you talk to Daddy? "

I saw Jeffery face change to a face of anger. Whatever.

F.D.B. !!

"Yeah. You talked to Damien lately? " She asked a little worried.

"Not since the day after you got him arrested. " I said with attitude. I'm still not over that.

"Anyssa please don't start, okay. I don't have the energy. " Oh. I wonder if Jeffery smacked it out if her. I chuckled and my thought.

"Okay. Anyway, so you know about me staying with him next week? "

"Yeah. "

"Cool. Asia and Tristen are upstairs asleep if you were wondering. "I said jogging up the stairs. Michael was laying in the bed with it eyes cracked open when I came in.

"Why are you awake? "

"I noticed you weren't here anymore. " He said and I grinned at him.

"Aww-"

"Don't start Anyssa. " He said laughing.

"Whatever. " I said climbing back in bed with him while he rolled back over on top of me. It was my natural instinct to pick his lips.

"So what you gone do about yo' moms bae? " I asked once he scooted down and laid his head on my boobs. He sighed.

"I don't even know man. I really hate to see her like that but, its like 'what can I do? '. I can't help her. She doesn't wanna be helped. She is slowly killing herself and the worse part is, I can't do anything to save her. "

I just rubbed his back. "Well no matter what I'm here for you. "

"Thanks bae. That really means alot. "

"Maybe I can talk to her. "

" I highly doubt that it will work but its worth a shot. "

I started back rubbing his back. He sighed loudly. "Man this is fucked up. " He said stressing.

"Let's not think of that right now. What you wearing to the party? "

"I don't know. What you wearing? "

"I got this cute party dress -"

"Nope.  Uh uh.  Hell no. " He said sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"But babe I-"

"You not wearing a dress. That shit be coming up and you gone have your ass all out. "

I pouted. "Matter of fact, we matching so that everybody gonna know you came with me. " He said pulling out his phone and started doing something on it.

"Whatever. " I said turning over.

"Don't act like that bae." He said grabbing my butt.

"Stop. I don't like you right now. " I spoke and he chuckled. I felt him get off the bed so I turned around to see him putting his shoes on.

"Where the hell you going? " I asked sitting up.

He laughed. "I need to get ready for the party. Gimme kiss. "

I stood up, walked over to him, and put my arms around his neck. "Ima need you to tell me what we wearing if we gone match. " I said with attitude.

"I don't even feel like going through yo closet with all of that stuff in there. " He snickered. " You can wear what you want.  Just don't wear no dresses, skirts, or any shorts that got yo ass all out, okay? "

"Mann. That pretty much my whole closet! "

He laughed "Figure something out. " He grabbed my butt while he kissed me. "Bye bae. "

"Bye." I said walking to my closet.

He was right. I do have too much shit in here. When I pack for college, its gonna be pure hell.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Okay guysHere ya go. Thanks for reading. Love ya lots. You are reeaallyy appreciated.

Much love.

Mwaahhh !