Chapter 7 - Chill

(( Lego House x Ed Sheeran ))

I'm gonna pick up the pieces…

And build a lego house.

If things go wrong,

We can knock it down.

My three words have three meanings,

But there's one thing on my mind.

Its all for you.

*

*

*

I was chilling in my room listening to Ed Sheeran when someone knocked on my door.

"What? "

"Its me, Nyssa" I heard a small voice say.  I smiled because it was Asia. She was probaly with Tristen seeing that they never leave eachother's sight. She came in and no doubt he was with her.

"Hey babes close the door. " I said sitting my Algebra book on my nightstand.  They came and jumped up on my bed.

"Where is your parents? " I asked. They looked at eachother then me.

"I dunno. I see mama go with Jeff. They not back. " Asia said. I shook my head.

"You hungry? "

"Yesss! Cook please. " Tristen said climbing off the bed then helping Asia down.

"Hahaa. Fat asses. " I said laughing at his eagerness.

"I no fat ass! "

My eyes widened. "Tristen dont say that anymore. "

"What? Fat ass? "

"Yes! Stop saying it. "

"But you said fat ass. Why I can't say fat ass? " He said walking down the stairs. I chuckled because he had no idea that it was a bad word .

"Yeah. " Asia said agreeing. "Everybody should be able to say fat ass. " I laughed.

"Stop saying that! " I said not being able to control my laughter. 

______________________

Micheal's   POV

I closer the door to my mom's house and sat my keys on the nearby table. It was silent…

Too silent.

I walked in the kitchen to find her in her pink robe sitting at the table. I was about to say something until I saw her sniffing the white line of powder on the table.

"Tuh. I thought you was done with that. "I said.  She jumped and looked at me with guitly eyes.

"Baby I-"

"Hell naw ma! You still doing this shit? Look at what it has cost you! Me, Angie, grandma..."

"Baby I didn't mean for you to see this. I-I-I… I don't know what to say... "

Tears stung my eyes. "Ma I can't keep doing this with you. I put you in rehab and you leave. I took you to them addiction facilities and you leave. I tried helping you my damn self and you leave. Mama I'm trying to help you. "

"Don't help me Micheal. Just walk away like everyone else! Leave! Go ahead! "

"Everyone didn't leave you! You left us! You keep walking out on yourself! I never gave up ma, but its about that time, huh."I chuckled a little. "Just remember that no one gave up on you. You gave up on us and you gave up on yourself." I went to get my keys and left.

I can't believe this shit. I got in the car and started bawling. I was never one to cry, but you don't know what its like to have a drug addict as your mother. She would do anything for that stuff. Even when I was little. She had basically the whole world trying to help her. You can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped though. Now I realize that.

I really don't want be alone right now so I went over Anyssa house. She always knew how to cheer a nigga up.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it? " she said. I smiled and licked my lips.

"Open the door girl" I said. She opened the door smiling but her face dropped when she seen me. Ugh.  My eyes probably still red.

"Come in. " she moved so I can come through. After I made it in she helped my take off my thin jacket and hung it on the coat rack in the corner by the door.

"Baby what's wrong? " she asked me when we made it to her room. I sighed.

"Its a lot of shit bae. " I said kicking off my shoes then laying back on her bed. She straddled me looking down me with concern.

"What is it? "

"Man… So I go see my mom, right? I walk in and Im like 'Damn its quiet.' So I go in the kitchen and she was sniffing a line, Nyssa. Can you believe that shit?  " I said feeling soo much pain. "After all these years you'd think she would be done with that."I spoke softly. I'm so hurt on some real nigga shit. Thats my moms man.

She didn't say anything, but she just came down and hugged me. That was all I needed anyway . I mean what could she could've said? Its alright ? That shit ain't alright! 

I flipped is over and scooted down so that my head laid on her boobs. She started rubbing my head. This is exactly what I needed right now.

Comfort. Peace. Love.

Anyssa.

*

*

*

-SCENE- Aww . Ain't they cute! Lol.

V O T E

V O T E

V O T E

V O T E

Peace out beautiful!

#Rawr