Chp 3: Drunk in love~🖤❤️

Bendys POV

I felt someone's arm's around my waist while hugging me i turn around a i see Cuphead i blush as a tomato

Cupheads POV

I woke up to see bendy blushing like a tomato
I gave him a little kiss and he broke it he asked "Cups? " i reply "yes bends? " he says "can we go to the bar later?" i answer"Sure bends"

~Hours later~

Bendys POV

I get in a suite and so did cup. We went to the bar and had sime drinks and did i was about to sing on karaoke when they called my name i see cup in the crowd and i began to sing

Once i was sever years old my mama told me to "go get some friends or you'll be lonley"

~skip after the song brought by da lazy Arthur~

No ones POV
Everyone started to cheer for bendy some even cryed and hugged eachother bendy got off the stage and someone mysteriously grabbed bendys hand but it wasnt cup it was a female angel

Bendys POV

I was suddenly pulled away and pinned to a wall and thought it was cuphead i look up and NOPE it was a female angel she then said to me "My name is alice whats your name cutie ~" i could tell she was flirting i said "Names Bendy...So why did you pin me to a wall?? "

Alice's POV
I answer "because i love you will you be my boy friend bendy? " he says something shocking "No sorry i have a boyfriend his name is cuphead" i then asked " are you a boy or a girl???!! " he then replies "boy im just gay so.. I hope ya dont mind i will be going.. "

Bendys POV

Ugh i dont know what was happening until someone pulled ne AGAIN and i thought it was alice so i looked and it was cups! He asks me "Wanna drink my love~" i relpy "okay i will drink BUT better not do anything to me while drunk.. " he says " not if you do it first~"and he winked at me!

No ones POV

So bendy and cuphead were drinking and getting drunk (mostly bendy) he then grabs cups to the hotel room they were staying at.

CupHeads POV

I look at bendy and i could see he was in heat so then we ( no lemons lets just say they did "stuff" hehehe... ")
Bendy layed ontop of me and i hug him i soon started to pet him then he was starting to purrr which i was fine with then he fell asleep then i fell asleep

~The next morning~

Bendys POV

I wake uo ontop if cup and i blush i then got off trying not to wake him but failed cuz he is a light sleeper but then ny vision turned black and i feel something oozing on my face i cletch my stomach and realized i had the illness again......

CupHeads POV

I woke up and i hear pain and i see bendy was gone i looj on the floor and i see him in pain i thought it was the ink illness and i was right i picked him up and i started to wipe the ink off his face he was in so much pain he fell asleep i thought "heh... Cute lil demon cant even be serious " i said i made sure he was okay then i went back to sleep.

Sorry guys i will have to end it right there
Cuphead: "WAHT WHYYY IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD part!! "
Me : "well sorry i have to sleep CUPHEAD NOW GO TAKE CARE OF bendy!!! "
Bendy: *yawns* guys... Please stop yelling im trying to sleep..
Me: "huh hes literally half asleep welp so i will continue tomorrow bye!! " next part is depressing so if you dint like sad stuff please skip the next chapter 655 words used