Ch 8 : Suprise Party!!

Lisa's POV

          ~In the morning~

Today I was thinking of doing a celebration for bendy and cuphead cuz they are in a relationship!!! I need to tell mugs and boris about this and go shopping with them! "Hey mugs,boris can you come here for a sec? " boris and mugs walk in tbe room "Why do you need us and not our brothers Lisa? " they say in unison i giggle and whisper "Lets go shopping without your bros today were going to make a celebration for their relationship but keep it a secret if they ask" They both nodd "Welp lets go to the market!! "

             ~Timeskip by Afterdeath~

We made it to the market so mugs and boris went together and I alone heh i ship them what about you reader?  Welp enough breaking the fourth wall ("LISA STOP") i make it to the cake shop and request a relationship cake (idk just go wit it)with red and black on it they asked if I wanted candles on it, I said no cuz it aint a party just us.

    ~timeskip cuz Author lazy as F****~

Now were done setting this up and i told felix to keep those two love birds busy when we came back so they are watching a movie rigjt now

Bendys POV

Everyone is acting weird when near me and cup i really dont like it i feel like they are planning something because they told us to 'Stay out of the kitchen' I don't like this neither dose cups "Hey cuppy Lets see what they are doing in the kitchen they are being WAY to suspicious.." He nodds So we went to the kitchen and here this.

( Bendy  = Italics idk
Cup = underline
Lisa, Felix, Boris, And mugs = : Bold)

Lisa: "Did you distract them felix? "
"Why are they Distracting us?
"I have NO idea bends.."
Felix: "Yea i did but They might be watching now because i dont hear the movie, But im probably imagining it"
Boris: "What if they find out? "
Lisa: "They wont boris.."
"What are they hiding from us?! "
"Bendy shh we dont want them to know were here"
"Right.. "
*cough cough*
"Huh?  Who is coughing"
Lisa: "BORIS HELP *cough* i-i ne-ed The p-pills NOW!
Boris: "ok!! Mugs keep lisa awake until i get her some pills! Felix take this rag and wipe the ink off her face HURRY!! "
Mugs and Felix: "Ok boris! "
"sh*t boris is comming hurry"
"Ok bendy"

Cups now carrying me bridal style to the couch to watch the movie and pretend we were there the WHOLE time. Boris comes back with my pills so i ask "Hey boris water you doing? " SH*T I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE A PUN!  "I mean what are you doing with my pills? " boris responds "Lisa needs them she had a attack.. " A scream comes from the kitchen Now im worried for lisa But then mugs runs in and says "BORIS LISA DISAPPEARED IN A INK PUDDLE AND SHE WON'T COME OUT!!!! " me,cups and boris responds "WHAT?!"

(Ha get rekt a cliffhangerrr anddd THAAATSSS A RAP BRUHSSS XD welp thats it for this diddly darn chapterrrr heeeeehhhh i thank carrots4Rabbit  for this idea Thank you SO much I was Brain dead for a while heh this was 553 words)