Chp 4: Depression

Bendys POV

I woke up to see everyone asleep (mug and boris in another room) i take my pocket knife and pain killers and go to the bathroom. I reach the bathroom realizing cup was waking up so i quickly went in there and SLOWLY cut my wrist and i see blood (or ink idc ) comming out.  I sigh and take painkillers i realiz i was crying but trying not to make noise..

Cupheads pov

I wake up to hear a shut door and bendy going into the bathroom i wonder what he is doing in there so i decided to get up and go to the bathroom and knock "Bendy? You okay? " i ask
No response i then hear something drop it sounded like a knife so i started to panic and ask "bendy?! " no response...  I ask again"Bendy Are You okay? " he then answers "Y-Yes? " i could tell he was lying so i pretended that i he was ok abd answered " Ok what ever you say bends "

Bendys POV

He left i thought so i came out and cuphead pushed me inside the bathroom "C-Cup are y-you o-k? " he takes my wrist and pulls my sleeve up..

CupHeads POV

I was shocked at what i saw i realized that he was depressed and i asked him "Where is the knife... " he asnwers "In m-my p-ocket w-why?? " i say " Give it to me Now bendy" he gives me the knife and i started to pach him up i could see his fresh wounds really hurt him when i was taking care of it.

(sorry guys im a take a break again
Cuphead: "your just being a lazy B·tc
Me: "WHAT EVER!!!!
Bendy:" why do i have to cut myself THIS RREEAAALLLLLY HURTS!!!!!! "
me: "jeeeez ok ok ok sorry sorry well i gtg bai bai! " 316 words used