Chp 7: Mistake

(My oc has da disease and yeaaaaaah...... she is targeting some ppl hehehe)

Bendys POV

I wake up and I go outside our hotel room for fresh air and then this young girl bumped into me "Ah! I'm so so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going sir!!" She said I say "Oh I'm fine don't worry! Names bendy what's your name?" (He dosnt flirt cuz he is with cups so he XD :sorry ) she answers "O-Oh!! M-My names L-Lisa" hm Lisa sounds familiar but she then starts to cough and I ask "Are you ok Lisa?!" She starts to cough up ink.. I realize she has the ink disease so I get my bag and i got my pills and gave one to her so she would be ok but then she passes out so I had to carry her to our hotel room.

                 ~ Some hours Later~
Lisa's POV

I wake up to a unfamiliar room I was confused until I see bendy walk in the room I hope bendy and Boris haven't forgotten about me...

                           ~Flashback!~

"Lisa Lisa come over here!!!" Bendy said we were only 14 and Boris was 8 years old me and them were REALLY good friends until.. he moved i was upset but i understood why so i let them and i said "Goodbye bendy and Boris hope we meet again!!" They said "Bye bye Lisa!!!"  I then said "DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!" And they said "WE WONT!!" And that was the last I saw them
                          ~flash back ended~
Bendys POV

Lisa's name sounded so familiar so I was going to check on Lisa and to my surprise she's awake and I had food with me to so I then said "I'm going to tell Boris and the cup bros that your here" She response " O-Okay bendy!" I wonder why she's nervous so I go to boris first and ask him about her because he has a very good memory and so he says "OMG LISA IS HERE?!" He whisper yelled at me and I say "Yea? Why do we know her?" Boris then says "Bendy we made a promise to her we wouldn't forget her I kept it but I'm a guess you didn't..." I respond "Uh what promise I don't remeber any promise at all.." boris says " We promised we wouldn't forget her.." I was in shock and I remembered everything... I then said "OH boris I remembered but can you tell Cup and mugs about her so I don't have to?" He nods and goes to their room and I go to Lisa and hug her.

Lisa's POV

I was shocked when he hugged me and I then realized I was after the wrong people these ppl aren't my target.. but after a while I hug back and I cry happy tears that he remembers me I look up and I see boris who also came and hugged me but then I ask "So did you guys remember my promise?" Boris nods and bendy nodded nervously and Boris says " Bendy you liar I had to tell you" I fake gasp and pretend I was shocked Bendy felt really bad because he looked like he was gonnna cry and he hugs me again.

(Here's a picture of Lisa she has short hair sorry I'm not a good drawer and I kinda changed her outfit and her hair to make it short XD )

(i messed up a lot on the first picture XD)

This is when she has her ink attack She literally melts (like her tail hair and ye she has two bows and she's the same age as bendy)

Cuphead POV

I was woken by boris and he explains that this girl aka Lisa was there best friend I was confused so I walked where boris was heading and saw a wolf girl sitting in bed with boris and bendy hugging her I just stood there quiet

                       ~Time skip by Lisa~
Then mugs come by and says "Who's that?" I shrug and bendy says "oh she's our childhood best friend!" I say " Cool names cuphead you can call me cups and This is my brother Mugman call him mugs" She the. Says "Oh sorry my names lisa!" I drag bendy and say "Dose she know that we're a couple or?" He then says "No I haven't she did have a crush on me but I friend-zoned her but she understood so let's tell her" Hmm so she had a crush on bendy heh I wonder if she still dose I ask "Do our brothers know?" He shakes his head no so then me and bendy go into the room and we both say "We're I-in a relationship!" Boris and mugs squealed but Lisa looked shocked and confused..

Lisa's POV

I was shocked I never knew he was Bi!! I was happy but the cup was staring at me and it kinda scared me bendy then says "You ok Lisa?" I then hug him right but not to squeeze him and I say "my buddy Bendy has grownup!!!" He says "Ughhhh Lisa I've been grown up" and I release him from the hug and I realize I don't have anywhere to stay so I said "Sorry but can I stay here i don't have a place to stay.." They nod in agreement even the cup guy So I followed bendy to my room and it looks like my room actually I flopped on the bed and bendy leaves I then pull out my Computer to look at things (*cough cough *YT*cough cough *) And I look at the time and I see its 9:00 so I change into my Pjs and hear a whistle and I knew EXACTLY who it was... I say "Bendy get out of my room I need to change..." He leaves and I locked the door and I go to sleep.

(OOF MY HANDS HURT CRIIIIIIII D: so this is all ima do hehe! I used 1015 words for this even this part XD BYEEE!!)