The begining of team nashi and stoshi

Omg I've rewritten this chapter like 5 times. How do you even start stuff like this.
Nashi pov
I was looking at the request board in the guild when ice princess walked right into me.
"Watch where your going ice princess"
"Fire brains"
"Elsa"
"Torch"
"Wanna go ice pop"
"Come at me fire girl"
While we were fighting we didn't notice that reiki was sneaking up behind us.
Reiki pov
I was sneaking up behind them while they were fighting and WAM! I pushed there heads together so they wouldn't fight
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" nashi yelled sending fire in my direction.
"YA WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" storm sent a ice make hammer at me. In the end they collided and splashed me...and my cake. (Oh no poor nashi and storm they won't live to see another day). They gulp. I take my sword out and slash them. The hit caused them to faint.
Time skip storms pov
I woke up in the infirmary. Then remember nashi and I got in a fight. Then messed up reiki's cake. Then passed out. I look over to see nashi sleeping in the bed next to mine. She looks so cute when she's asleep. Stop thinking that she doesn't like you. She's like fire your like water, they don't mix. I start to get annoyed by my fight side (the side with white hair that loves to fight with nashi and every one else.)
Nashi started to stir next to me so I pretend to be asleep.
Nashis pov
I slowly open me eyes to see that I'm in the infirmary. Stupid reiki. I look over to see storm sleeping.
"Storms so cute when he's asleep" I whisper to myself. Then I realize he was blushing at that comment. HE HEARD ME. HE IS AWAKE. CRAP.
NONONONONONONONONONONO. ok nashi play it cool.
"You know you cute when your asleep too" he told me with his eyes closed blush clear on his face. I literally started melting. No I will not show he got to me. I start calming down. I stand up about to leave when I feel a hand pulling me back. As I turned around I felt a pair of lips on my own. My eyes started to close and I kissed him back. Then our moment was interrupted by my friends Rosemary, Sylvia, and oh no nova. They were giggling behind the crack on the door with a camera recording us.
"Well good bye earth"
I layered on by bed and hoped that I would die before my dad found out.
"What do you want" I heard storm say in a calm voice like what just happened didn't happen.
"Well master needs all of the dragon slayers to come out. And we have a couple new members." I hear Sylvia say because the other two could barely breath from laughter.
"Ok I'll come back to earth in a second. If you tell anyone before I tell my dad I will kill you all." I said glaring at them. Sylvia gulped and looked worried but the other 2 looked unfazed by my threat. I got up again and left the room to go to the masters office. When I got there I saw gale, Leara, and cinder. (roWens child I changed his name)
I also saw Carla and happy with a basket.
"Hello children happy and Carla want to give you something" master said.
"Hello I'm sure you all realize that all real dragon slayers have cats." Carla said "so me and happy have brought adopted kittens from the exceed village Orphanage" she explained more thoroughly. "Each cat can fly but also has another power that suits your power."
She pointed at a red kitten and a yellowish one. "These are for nashi and cinder. They create fire that you can use in your attacks"
I picked up the red one, she was a girl. She yawned and snuggled into my warm skin.
"I want this one, can I name her"
"Yes you can but choose carefully" Carla says.
"Carly yep definitely Carly"
Time skip because I can't add anymore (if you want to know what silver and dawn do is silver can make iron attacks and dawn can make light and lightning attacks.)
"Listen up brats we have a new member named kristana she is a poison dragon slayer. Her exceed acid is also joining." I walked up to the girl with short redish purple hair and red eyes. She was wearing a purple dress

Black flats and black purse with viles in it

Black flats and black purse with viles in it. Her cat was red and wore a red hoodie.
"Hi my name is nashi, fight me"
"Eh ummm ok"
"Not in the guild" I hear Droy and jet shout. Me and kristana went outside and the battle started.
(Time skip because I'm lazy. It was a tie)
Kristana's pov
I look up at the sky from wear I'm laying unable to move. The fight was over and I tied against nashi. I see a hand and grab it. The person that helped me up was a red haired girl with a braid.
"Hey my names Rosemary. Your fight was amazing you know. Do you want to come and sit with me and my friends to have a milkshake?" She asked.
"Sure." Nobody has every been this kind to me after they find out who my father is or what magic I have. We walk up to a table with 4 guys (storm,rin,reiki,and Nash) and 3 girls (Leara, nashi, Sylvia). Rosemary sits and gestures for me to sit to. A white hair girl (Leara ) started to talk to me.
"Hi my names leara drayer welcome to the guild. I'd like to say your fight was amazing. Even I can't beat nashi and I'm the daughter of the master and the she devil. Anyways let me introduce you to the my friends. This is storm, rin, and Sylvia fullbuster."She pointed at a black haired guy and two bluenettes that looked to be similar ages. "Nash and nashi Dragneel" Then pointed at the twins. "Reiki" she pointed at the red head next to rosemary.
"Hey guys I have a great idea" I heard nashi say with a grin.
"Was Oh no this could be bad" was written all over the others face.
"We should make a team"
"Aye" we all shouted.
"It should be named team _______"
"Well let's do team nashi like Team Natsu" Leara said.
"Ok let's ask master Laxus but he won't say no to his baby girl" Leara said.
Omg I wrote so much. I'm done with the first chapter I hope it was good. Good bye.