Part 1/3

Roses pov
That same Wednesday 11:00 o'clock.
I stared at my phone looking at things to wear on dates.
"Rose whatcha doing?" I could here my brother opening the door.
"Would you knock, I love you but I love knocking more." I said while trying to cover my phone. I wasn't fast enough and he grabbed it right out of my hands.
"Why are you looking at things to wear on dates?" He looked at me accusingly, "are you not telling me something?"
"That I'm going on a date with my out of guild boyfriend???" I said sarcastically, "the one that you hate, nooooooooooo why would I not tell you that???"
"Rosemary! Your my little sister, I'm supposed to protect you from guys who like/are dating you." He said confrontingly.
"I'm 15 I can do whatever I want with whoever I want" I retorted, "just go away, please. So I can get ready?"
"Fine" he said as he turned around with a frown on his face. 
2 hours later
I left the house before reiki could give me more crap about my boyfriend. I walked downtown to a restaurant that him and I agreed on. Oliver (boyfriends name, random fill in character) said he had something important he had to tell me. I walked in and saw him staring out the window at a table for two.
"Hey" he said while waving.
"Hey, it's a fancy seeing you here" I replied. We both chuckled before he got more serious.
"Rosemary, we... need to talk" he said regret or sadness flashing behind his eyes. I had a sinking feeling that I knew where this was going and I couldn't help but shake my head a little. "I'm sorry, but we need to break up, it's not you. It's me, I just-" he started explaining but I left before he could get about word out. Reiki was right, I shouldn't of waisted 9 months on him. And really he pulled the ITS NOT YOU IT ME excuse. I started crying as I rushed home and went upstairs. Reiki came up stairs but I just yelled at him to leave me alone. I needed to be alone. Slowly my tears dried up and I drifted to sleep. A deep black sleep with no dreams.

To be continued

I'm sorry I haven't posted, I was really busy with school. I don't know if I'm going to keep posting very often but I may try. I hope you all have a wonderful summer.