Rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OTP!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an obsession with exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
Reikis pov
I turned towards Nash who was red and sitting in the tamaki corner.
I walked over to him and started talking.
"Hey nash, come on I need to talk to you privately. Let's go to my house, just let me tell my mom."
"O-ok s-sure"
Time skip to reikis house
Nash and I were sitting on my bed with supergirl on the tv. I looked at him his face was intent on the tv with a blush sprawling over his face. With out him noticing I leaned towards him and kissed him on the cheek. His face got even redder, it was adorable.
"W-why d-did you, you do that??" He asked. I could tell he was very flustered and it was cute.
"Because I wanted to" I said truthfully.
I wonder what would happen If i kissed him full on.
"Oh o-o-"
I leaned it a kissed him on the lips, he just sat there frozen with surprise. After a minute he kiss me back, it's felt like we fit together like two puzzle pieces. (Wow I'd say this is pretty good for the fact I've never kissed anyone out of my fam!!!!)
"Hey nash we should hang out sometime, maybe I can help you with your complements problem." I felt good asking him out.
"S-sure thing, reiki!" He smiles the very famous dragneel smile that both him and his sister could pull off.
Nash's pov
I smiled
"Hey I have to go it's almost 6, moms going to start getting worried about me." I told him.
"Ok, see you this Saturday? (That day was Wednesday)"
"Sure"
I left his house and ran to mine that was only 5 minuets away.
As soon as I got inside I started to look for my twin sister, nashi. We came face to face and both said the same thing at the same time,
"I need to talk to you privately"
"Jinks"
"Jinks again"
"Triple jinks"
"Stupid twin telepathy"
We went into my room since it was cleaner.
"Ok so you go first" I told her.
"Me and storm kissed, and I think we're dating. I have no idea what I'm going to tell dad though."
We had 2 rules as twins, on our birthday we must spar and alway except the others choices.
"Oh ok, that's cool, so he likes you too!"
"Yep, what did you need to tell me?"
"So today well reiki kissed me, and then asked me out!!! I don't know what to do, he's going to help me with my compliments-problem though."
"That's cool"
"It's nice to finally get that off my chest, I'm going to play video games and go to bed early today, night sis."
"Night Little Brother"
"Im only 9 seconds younger that you!!"
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any ideas on what i should do next please comment I'm kind of at a writers block. That's why this chapter is a lot like my stoshi chapter. I'm glad you read my books goodbye and goodnight. 😄😪😴😪😴😪😴