1st mission as a team

Sorry for not updating I've been moving and renovating a house. Nashis pov
We ran up the stairs to master Laxus's office to ask if we can make a team. Me, Leara, and storm were the only ones going because if all 10 of us came we wouldn't be able to fit.
"Hey dad I was wondering if me, nashi, nash, storm, rin, Sylvia, gale, reiki, rosemary, and kristana can start a team." Leara asked sweetly
He looked a little worried and Leara must have noticed that because she then added
"Pretty please" and the made a puppy dog eyes irresistible face.
"Fine I guess, I know im going to regret this."
We walked out with really sad faces so we could trick the others. We went out.
"Guys I'm sorry...."
They looked disappointed.
"Welcome to team nashi" I winked and then smiled the famous dragneel grin.
"Why don't we go on a mission?" Nash asked as reiki was getting mad at me, Storm, and Leara.
"Reiki please stop, NOW" rosemary demanded. He flinched and stopped slashing us with his sword.
"O-ok sis" rosemary was the only one that could stop him other than his mom.
"Guys me and my brother found a perfect job while you guys were fighting" Sylvia said while waving a piece of paper in front of us.
"All we have to do is decipher this ancient spell. With Nash and gale here they can figure it out."
Gales pov
I was fighting with my sister Metallica when I heard my name.
"Your an immature stupid Stuck up Metal eating monst-"
I cut her off as I heard my name
"Would you just shut up"
I hopped down from the second floor (the second floor is open to all and he's s class) and when over to the arguing group.
"Who said my name and why?" I asked.
"Are you kidding me you couldn't hear the whole conversation? Sylv can I see the paper?" Asked Metallica.
"Sure" Sylvia gave Metallica the paper but nashi took it and began reading it.
Rins pov (reiki)
As soon as nashi read the paper I grew about 6 inches taller. I looked around and rosemary was next to me. I started to feel nervous.
"Reiki where did your clothes go?!?!!??" Asked Sylvia (Nash) with a nose bleed.
((Nash/Sylvia) (reiki/rin) (storm/Metallica) (nashi/Leara) (gale/kristana))
"Sylvia I didn't know you liked reiki" storm (Metallica) said.
"She what????" Nash reiki and Metallica (rin, Sylvia, and storm) yelled.
"Ok why do I feel so tiny and pathetic" kristana (gale) asked "and why can't I use my magic"
"Ya and why do I have more weight in my upper body" Metallica (storm) yelled.
I looked around (it's still rins pov) and the whole guild looking at us except... Natsu he was laughing on the floor. I ran over to him.
"What did you do to us!!!!" I yelled at him. I didn't think it would work but then realized I wasn't me I was reiki. He looked frightened.
"I-it's a spell. Read it backwards to reverse it" he stuttered. I ran over to the group took the paper and read the spell backwards. I was my own height and I wasn't reiki.
"Sylvia why didn't you tell me that you liked reiki" I asked her.
"I don't, I was in Nash's body. That was nash"
To be continued. I mean the story not this part. I hope you in joyed. Love y'all readers. Keep doing what you like. Goodbye. Felix out