➹일곱

"so... what you're saying is... we date for media purposes?"

"yep"

"ok... how do we start?"

"wanna see a movie?"

"uh sure..."

-

Haechan was now "dating" mark fucking lee. who would've thought? sadly they weren't actually dating but who said they couldn't pretend it was real ;) . Unfortunately haechan's daydreaming was interrupted by the ding! of his phone, he received a text message.

-

mark the blonde headass💛

be there in an hour 🙃

oof, alright

did you really just say "oof"?

*cough* headass *cough*

be ready to catch these hands once you get here.

ooo, confident much?

-

haechan giggled and threw his phone onto his bed. He wasted 10 minutes talking to mark and he really needed to get ready. He turned on his Bluetooth speaker and played "once again - NCT 127" and walked into his bathroom to start the shower.

-

Mark was nervous, he was basically going on a date with the model he has liked ever since he found he was having a photo shoot with him. Luckily, the model thought it was for media purposes and didn't know mark wanted to "pretend" to date for personal reasons, but he wouldn't tell the model that. at least not now.

Mark checked his watch.

5:30

"Maybe i should get going," he thought and so he did, grabbing his car keys and hurrying out the door before the other dreamies caught him leaving.

-

Haechan was currently going through his closet looking for his shoes. He was wearing a jean jacket, a red basketball jersey, and jeans. All he needed was his shoes.

ding dong (in jungkook's voice, lol)

"COMINGG!" haechan yelled while grabbing a pair of red shoes and running to the door.

he opened the door to be met with a smiling mark

"hey baby," mark said while smiling.

-

hey :) this was rushed, sorry .

-ya girl,

alexia