➹bonus chapter

Mark slowly fluttered his eyes open and sat up, admiring the beautiful ginger laying on his chest. His beautiful tanned skin, his beautifully shaped eyes that were closed at the moment, his pink pouty lips that were slightly parted as small soft breaths left them, his sharp jawline that was so sharp that it could probably cut watermelon for mark... oh how mark loved watermelon... Mark even admired the small mole on the side of Donghyuck's face. Everything about the younger was perfect to mark and probably anyone who looked at Donghyuck. Mark still can't believe it's been 3 years since they got married. 8 years since the parking lot incident, 8 years since Donghyuck decided to fix their relationship and Mark couldn't be happier. He still, to this day doesn't know what Renjun did to persuade their manager to let him date the model.

*rewind noise*

Renjun burst into nct's manager's office, furious.

"Now you look here you little shit, don't burst into my office-"

"No, YOU look here, Hyunsoo. I know you're not on the "idols dating" train but our boy Mark is IN LOVE with someone and the rest of nct and I are not going to sit around and watch him suffer because you're a selfish, wifeless, unhappy, smelly piece of shit!"

Hyunsoo's mouth was gaping at this point.

"So you listen here," Renjun continued," you better do SOMETHING for once and let mark date, marry, and eventually have kids with my cute ass best friend, Lee Donghyuck or you're losing your job because me and the rest of nct will march out of this building, fuck sm and our contracts. Do YOU understand me, Hyunsoo?"

"y-yes"

"Great," Renjun smiled before strutting out of the office, leaving a shocked Hyunsoo.

*fast forward noise*

Whatever Renjun did, Mark was certainly grateful-

"Are you done staring?" Donghyuck groaned, making Mark chuckle.

"What if i said no?" Mark smirked, leaning in for a kiss, which Donghyuck gladly accepted.

Unfortunately their kiss was cut short due to- "WAHhHhHhHhH" yeah... cries coming from the baby monitor on the bedside table. The cries of their 6 month old daughter, Lee Hyejin.

Oh right, I kinda forgot to mention they had a child. They adopted her when she was almost 1 month. Adoption just seemed better for Donghyuck, not that Donghyuck was scared of sex (trust me on some nights Donghyuck was a moaning mess for Mark, but that's no ones business 🐸) but because he's scared of childbirth (and this fanfic isn't mpreg but the characters don't know that).

"MARK!"

Mark was snapped out of his thoughts, " Y-yeah"

"Go change Jinnie, it's your turn."

"No, it's not"

"Yes, it is"

"No, it's not"

"Yes, it i-"

"How would you know? You were asleep."

silence

"Exactly"

"I-it's hard being an eomma... Anyway w-why don't we just go together?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No," Mark said, throwing the covers over his head.

Donghyuck huffed and made his way to Hyejin's room. He opened the room door to see her still crying. Donghyuck immediately felt a pang at his heart and quickly made his way over to hold his precious angel.

-

Mark sat in bed, staring at the ceiling as he listened to Donghyuck sing "Angel" to Hyejin.

"I'll be your morning star~ and you are my angel, you are my angel~"

Mark slowly got up, making his way to the infant's room. He then opened the door to be met with Donghyuck craddling hyejin and rocking in the yellow rocking chair, all while singing. Mark took a few seconds to admire the infant's room, the room Donghyuck decided to decorate on his own, it was mostly white with soft yellow colored objects. A yellow crib, rocking chair, changing table, and small quilt on the floor for baby Hyejin to play, There was also a bright yellow sun painted on the wall, Mark doesn't know why she needed a sun painted on her wall when she practically lived with the sun himself, but he shrugged it off. He really was proud of his husband, he truly is talented in many ways.

"Your voice is amazing, why didn't you become a singer?"

Donghyuck chuckled before answering," Because my face is much prettier than my voice."

"They're both beautiful," Mark said, smiling genuinely.

"Reolli?"

"Y-Yeah, please never say that again."

"oops... anyway Jisung and Chenle are coming over later with jinsoo."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, I could've cleaned-"

Before mark could finish what he was saying a pair of lips were met with his.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

silence

"GET READY, STUPID"

-

oH and i can't wait for we go up 😤

-alexia