➹열하나

It had been 2 months since the breakup. Mark felt like a complete asshole and couldn't unsee the look on Haechan's face on that sad night. He looked heartbroken and Mark caused it. He felt horrible, but what he was told today made him feel even worse.

-

"Hyuckie~ , it's Junnie~"

Renjun and Haechan became friends, scratch that, best friends after his harsh breakup. Mark came back to the dorm a crying mess and explained everything to Renjun, resulting in the younger getting Haechan's address and going to comfort him... and that's how their wonderful friendship blossomed.

"Rennie, I'm in my room," Haechan screamed and Renjun guided himself into the other's room sitting down beside the bronze haired male.

"So... how are your two boyfriends?" Haechan asked while wriggling his eyebrows.

"wha- THEY'RE NOT MY BOYFRIENDS!"

"sure..."

The two sat in silence until Renjun chose to say something.

"hyuckie?"

"rennie..."

"I have something to tell you and you might get mad." Renjun said, turning to face Haechan.

"go on..."

"Have you talked to your boss?"

"no... why-"

"j-just talk to him..." Renjun said while making his way to the bedroom door.

"but Junnie... you said you have news..."

"you'd probably rather hear it from your boss than me," Renjun said while staring at the door knob, "I need to get back to the dorm... I love you hyuckie!"

and with that the red head exited the room leaving a confused haechan stuck in bed.

-

Renjun arrived at the dorm to see chenle screeching "russian roulette" as Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung danced in the background.

He rolled his eyes and headed to Mark's room to see him scrolling though instagram.

Renjun shut the door and Mark raised his head, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration, " Did he delete his account?"

"who? channie? pffft no... he blocked you, fam."

Mark frowned, "does he know?"

"nope, not at all," Renjun said placing his hand on mark's thigh.

"he has to know soon"

"i know," Renjun sighed, "I- I just don't want him to be upset."

-

tomorrow is mark's birthday... this is so sad alexa play trigger the fever :(

-ya girl,

alexia