➹여덟

"hey, baby"

Haechan could feel the heat rush to his cheeks and immediately covered his face.

"Don't call me baby," he mumbled as he closed his door and walked past mark.

"why not, baby?"

Haechan could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Because...I don't like it- Can we go now?"

Mark nodded and unlocked the car door for Haechan then proceeded to get into the driver's seat.

In reality Haechan liked when mark called him baby, but he wouldn't show it because they weren't actually "dating."

The pair sat in silence while "call me baby" by EXO played quietly. Mark was first to break the silence.

"so uh what movie do you want to see?"

-

"I WANNA SEE THIS ONE- WAIT NO THIS ONE"

Haechan couldn't choose whether he wanted to see "Incredibles 2" or "Avengers: Infinity war." He was currently running from movie poster to poster while Mark tried to buy tickets.

"We're seeing Incredibles 2," Mark said while rolling his eyes.

"But-" Haechan started but was interrupted by the flashing of cameras and loud whispers.

"oh my god is that Mark?"

"He's with Haechan, i told you they were a thing"

"Markhyuck is real... aww"

Haechan immediately started to blush, but if it was even possible he blushed even more when he noticed mark had quietly intertwined their fingers. Haechan looked up at mark to see him looking down at his shoes with light pink cheeks.

And at that moment he knew this relationship wasn't just for media...

-

im ending this story soon because i have no plot for it anymore *sigh*

-ya girl,

Alexia