Boyfriend

Colby's POV

"I'm married" she said after she kissed me.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. After I faked everything I left the Country and met him. When I left I changed my name phone number and everything. Ava Rae was dead but Vivian Stark was born" she told me.

"I met him a couple months after. Made up a fake past and fell in love with him. Until he cheated on me. Now we're getting a divorce" she said.

"I'm moving back to LA next month and Maria I would love to be in your life if you let me" she said to Maria.

"I'm not sure if I want you in my life though. Me and dad were doing pretty well before you came back" she said to her.

"Ok that's fine but I'm always here" Ava said to her.

"What about us?" I asked her. She took a minute to think and held out her hand.

"Hey my names Ava Rae. I'm 25 and single. Hmu sometime." She said winking we all laughed.

"Well hello there Ava. My names Colby Brock. You may know me from vine rip vine or on YouTube. This is my daughter Maria. I'm also single" I said shaking her hand

"These are my best friends" I said pointing to the roommates.

"So if your single it's ok for me to do this?" She said kissing me. I pulled away.

"I mean I guess. But we just met miss Rae." I said trying not to laugh.

"Oh I don't care." She said

"Ava Maria Rae, can I ask you something?" I asked

"Sure?" She answered.

"You, me a month from today how about we have a movie date night. Take things slow this time. I rather not have another Maria first this time" I said.

"Wow dad that's offensive" Maria

"Sorry kiddo" I said laughing.

"Then maybe just maybe in the future marriage?" I asked.

"Hmmmm well I think you've gotta ask your daughter about it first" she said.

"UGHHH FINE. Maria Vivian Brock may I go on a date with this chick" I asked and everyone laughed.

"Oh I don't know let me interview her first" Maria said walking to Ava

"And what just are your intentions with my father?" She asked

"Well to fall in love again. Get married and stuff. Become the awesome person I once was. You know the usual" Ava answered

"Ok I guess you guys can go on a date." Ava said.

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" A boy about Maria's age came in.

"Charlie what are you doing here?" Maria.

"Well I did come to ask you out and give you this rose. I know there your favorites" Charlie said.

"Hold the freak up! You came to what?" I asked crossing my arms.

"DAD! Chill..." Maria said.

"Here Charlie lets go outside" Maria said hitting my arm and walking outside.

"Ouch!" I yelled to her.

"Omg dude your kid has her first boyfriend!" Sam said

"Dude shut up. Let's go spy. Grab your camera I wanna scare them." I said. Sam grabbed his camera and we walked to the door. I opened it really fast and Maria pulled away from his lips really fast.

"Maria Vivian Brock. What tiss you doing?" I asked

"Charlie asked me out and I said yes" she said.
I turned to Sam. And pretend to cry hugging him.

"My little girl is all grown up" I said fake crying.

"Well Maria as much as I would like to hang out with your family more. They seem awesome but my mom needs me. See ya at school on Monday" Charlie said kissing her cheek.

"Bye" Maria said smiling.

"Young lady if he hurts you. I will be very mad idk what I would do yet but I will be very very mad" I said trying not to laugh.

"Goodnight dad" she said hugging me.

"Night kiddo"