Mallz

Colby's POV

I was sitting around the living room with all of the roommates, Amber, my mom and dad and my brother when Vivian rolled herself back in.

"You good kiddo?" I asked and everyone stopped talking and looked over to us.

"Nope" she said

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I need some pain killers and I have to go to the bathroom" she said embarrassed

"Ohhh I can get you your pain meds when you come back from the bathroom" I said and she nodded.

"Amber can you help me?" She asked and they left to the bathroom.

"Ok now that she's gone what's going on between you too?" My mom asked pointing at me and Ava

"Oh uh un nothing" I answered.

"Colby I have been your mom for like ever and I know when your lying!" She said

"Mom drop it!" I said as Viv rolled back in and Amber sat down.

"Dad?" Viv asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Can you bring me my meds and some water?" She asked. I got up and grabbed her 4 medicine bottles and a water and brought it to her.

"What are you taking?" My mom said.

"Mom! You don't just ask a teenager that" I said

"Dad chill it's fine." Viv said

"Well this is pain killers from my crash. This is my ADHD meds and this is midol and this one I rather not speak of" she said

"Why?" My brother asked and I hit him in the back of his head.

"Fine it's birth control for my period. Happy now?" She asked and rolled to the steps. I stood up and sighed.

"FATHERRRRR?" She yelled.

"YES DAUGHTER?" I asked

"Can you carry me to my room please? I'm sorry for asking it's just I need some help here..." she said looking down.

"Of course I will help you" I said standing up shaking my head and chuckling. I walked over to her and picked her up. I brought her to her room and took her bed.

"I'm sorry about your uncle" I said to her.

"Whatever. I'm gonna take a nap" she answered.

"Alright sleep tight" I said while shutting her door. I sighed and walked downstairs to where everyone is.

"Is she alright?" My brother asked.

"No she's not! She was in a crash and she in pain and worried. You went and pushed her cause you wanted to know what meds she's on. She's on birth control for medial reasons"I sighed.

"What's she doing right now?" Ava asked.

"She's taking a nap" I said rubbing my face.

"Why don't we all go to the mall after?" Sam asked kissing Kat. We all agreed and sat around till Ava got up and ran to the downstairs bathroom. I ran after her and held her hair back as she puked. She finished and splashed water on her face and walked back out.

"you ok dear?" My dad asked

"Yeah just some morning sickness" she said and realized what she said as I face palmed.

"Sam when are your parents coming out?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Tomorrow they will be staying here. So Vivian and Amber will have to stay in yours and Ava's room" she stoped myself and we all looked at him mad.

"Sorry..." he said

"Whatever it's out now. Ava's pregnant and were engaged" I said shaking my head

"Might as well tell you now before 9 months pass and a kid comes out of her looking like me" I said and we all laughed. I heard bangs coming downstairs. We all looked at each other confused till I saw Viv dragging herself downstairs.

"Viv What the hell are you doing. Last time you did that your stitches came out?" Corey asked. She got in her wheelchair and came over to us

"I couldn't sleep and I heard the word mall" she said laughing.

"Ok then let's go" elton said.